• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 21, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WYATT - CRS is setting in again, but I thought I read someplace (maybe here?) that B&S, or maybe Honda makes a molded plastic fan that bolts/screws onto a flywheel for one of their engines that could be used like that also. Not sure what I'm going to do for a rod on my good rebuild. Guess I should borrow the mic's from work again today & measure up the crank BEFORE I have too many cool tools! Looks like I get a little seat time on the 129 tomorrow while You Guys are plowing! That should reaaly P-O the "New Neighbors" since They don't have ANY grass! ;-)

I just aquired an original cub cadet and need a service manual. I checked with the dealer but its not available any more. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I also checked FAQ.

Jack M. -

Then you didn't check the FAQ closely enough - we suggest dealers and Cub Cadet themselves, but we also suggest our sponsors. Like maybe Binder Books? Look at the ads at the top of the page.

Dang Dial up.....to slow.
NM

(Message edited by jpierson on April 23, 2004)

RAY - The Teflon itself will not harm plastic but the solvent or propellent used in the spray can may. The Teflon coating used on pots & pans actually has to cure at about 700-725 Deg. F to bond to the parent material. That fact pretty well eliminates ANY chance of finding Teflon coated plastic of any kind. I have to "BUY" Teflon coating at work. It sure makes Me miss buying Heat-Treating and Chrome Plating that I used to Buy at My past jobs....

Good luck to everyone getting plowed tomorrow. Have a safe day out there. Hope Art has his tires on the right way!
Two week countdoun on eastbound and doun. Iowa is getting ready for us if the kid will ever have the kid. Is there a "birthing for dummys" book out there? Hope Dave Kemp is leaving his shop open.

Anyone able to identify this machine?

18027.jpg

Calvin O.
It's a Bolens tube frame, Looks to be along the lines of 1050 or G-10 depending on what engine is in it.

Is anybody coming close to St Paul Park on the way to WFM plow day????? Please post back ASAP if you are,I need a front blade and 2 wheel weights picked up. Call me (608) 516-1408 PULLLLEEEEEEZE!!!!!!!!!

Dennis:
Thanks. I'm lookin' for better performance at the Pinewood Derby next year at church scouts. . . . .

Well the JD's have arrived in Minnesota for Spring Break,
18029.jpg

The Lands are laid out,
18030.jpg

And Robb already got his hands dirty and had to wash up for the next round.
18031.jpg

The weather forecast is for sunny and around 60 to 65, you guys better load up and come on, It's gonna be a great day!

ground's to FLAT fer me !

Have fun gettin down an dirty !!!!! Don't ferget ta wipe you'reunz feet befor goin in da house whenz ya gets home !!!!!!!!

RAY - Teflon in the wheel bearings? tires ? Paint? Just make the vehicle look like a HUMMER and drive straight down the hill... (gosh I luv that commercial....) I may be able to get You some "Expert Advice" and maybe even a sample or two....

Dennis:
Sorry, but ya got the wrong size car. I'm talking about the little cars you carve and race on the track. . .
Great add tho.
I also like the add about the transport driver delivering the jeeps (one is all mudded up) to the dealer. The driver kinda reminds me of Art.

Bryan D McMeen

I did check at binder books and have purchased a manual soon after posting my message but my comput would not let me back on to this site to retract my inquire,but thanks for the come back.
thanks again
jack

Tedd -- I'm sorry to see you and the old gal splitting up. Have you two tried being away from eachother for a while ? I know you've been together for a long time and it'd be a shame to see it end.

Digger - that's Mr. B (not to be confussed with the other Mr. B.)

Okay who forgot their camera , their flash , disk , memory stick , battery , Cub , to load up the with and take her home too...

Latest posts

Back