• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 17, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no, none of those are what im remembering, i saw it in the archives when looking for something else so i have no idea what to look for, it was like a small town setup, looked like it was on a table in a corner, and over top of of the town suspended by wire or edited in there was a sleigh like the one in the pic below with cubs pulling it, i know what pic keith is talking about, it was in someones dads photos when he was looking for pics of his O, hes the one that posted the pic of the O in the snow with blower with the caption "the investment" im not sure who im talking about here but someone else might. his mom wrote the the caption i remember that much!

Tom:
Cut a path with the walk behind and then do half width cuts with the QA42.. The 10 horse should handle everything except the real deep snow (get out more often, get more seat time...)
thumbsup.gif

Matt:
I'm not sure what the picture is you're referring to, but you win for the longest sentence with no caps.....

Ryan W
The 106 is a #1 bought it new overhauled once.
125 #1 had that one apart.
147 is a #2 going to look at that this winter.
149 is a#2 .
1250 is at my son's halft to look, think #1
1450 is a #1 .
Forgot about the 104 is at a friends house #1

Thrower and cab on the 149, sweepter on the 1450 with hyd lift

With some winter weather headed our way this weekend, it was time to put the blade on the 128. Hasn't been started in awhile, but fired right off!
182624.jpg

182625.jpg

I may swap out the rear turfs from my OT tractor and pick up some chains for good measure.
ihrotate.gif

hate to admit it, but my recent no start problem might be , mostly, operator error.

i just started to check the coil as you guys suggested. ran a wire from the - battery terminal to the the coil wire, it sparked.
spark plug sparked, but, this time i noticed a heavy carbon build up on the plug, probably from all the trouble i had with the stalling and then timing being off.
so now i am wondering if i did not test the coil and plug with a good ground, and the only reason why the tractor will not start is the dirty plug.
so, tomorrow, hopefully, i will try a new plug and see if it starts.

and, i am guessing the spark tester i used can only work if the plug fires, completing the circuit, which would explain why the tester said there was no spark.

it is cold and dark out there, that is my excuse for this screw up.
and my knee hurts.

Frank S. I didn't think of it when I read your problem befor but a backfire can cause a plug to fail up high on the porcelin outa site. It may show a spark laying on the tin but under pressure in the cly it will not fire.
Hope to hear ya got that cub roaring back to life.

Kendall, those aren't weights hanging from the 149, those are rotors of a car. Maybe she needs extra stopping power??
clappy.gif

well guys no parts here for me to work on my tractors so i`am bored. The boss is sending me out for the xmas bush this am and then i`ll spend some more time cleaning up my shop.Might put chains and turfs on the 149 and two sets of wheel weight just in case we get a little snow.
I would like to say Merry Christmas to all.
Later Don T
beerchug.gif

Charlie-see what I mean??.....I sent that to ya again...

Ok, so I read the Help/Instructions and I swear its not working for me... What did I do wrong?
1a_scratchhead.gif

You didn't use the correct syntax, which is:

\ image{1} (without the space between the \ and image)

What you used is about half the correct HTML syntax for inserting a picture into a webpage, not into this forum.

A quick edit, I changed it to \ newurl{webaddress} without the space between the \ and the newurl{webaddress} I also added a ,PHOTO} after the web address as a name so that it wouldn't display the entire web address.

Has anyone heard that the rear disc brake pads on a 782 Cub Cadet can be replaced by using a set for a Chevrolet S10 pickup???

Thanks.

Ryan W, the balance gears. OK, its not a debate. lets call it a discussion...
whoa!!! why the heck are we talking aabout this? who started it. How do creepers flow into the mix of gear drives being males? hehehe

Leslie H.-

I have heard that, but that isn't true. They are WAY too thick. You'll either have to buy the expensive replacement pads from CC or reline them with material from mcmaster-carr.

What makes a wide frame windbreaker only fit a wide frame? Can they be made to fit a narrow frame with just some adjustment?

Latest posts

Back