• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 23, 2014

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My usual and well-worn Christmas card to you all, along with my best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

292893.jpg

Incidentally, a great cold starting aid is to use the wife's 1250 watt hair drier as an engine preheater. Aim it right down the throat of the carburetor for 3 minutes and cold starting is much improved.

I fully agree with Steve B. - a 10W-30 full synthetic is the best winter engine oil to use in these air-cooled engines. Best part is you can run this in the summer too.

Merry Christmas to all that are here.. and those who are in spirit too..

We miss you Bryan! and Ranger Buck also! Thanks for starting all this for us.

Merry Christmas to all. Thanks for all the help from everyone this year. I'm actually getting some cub time in on the 123 today!

As promised...

292901.jpg

The Stertz Cubbin Christmas photo! It's not often here north of the Cheddar Curtain that we have clear ground on Christmas Day. Judge got to drive his 100 "Mule" a little with me hanging on the Brinly lift and momma drove the little man around on the Cubbie because he wouldn't have it any other way! Caleb drove the Cubbie out of the shed and "Sister" helped me clean them up for the picture! It was about 35 degrees out and we were soaking it up--the cold weather is a comin'!

Thanks David for the "Reason for the Season" nativity picture!

Again, I appreciate you guys and the friendships that I have made with many of you through the last nearly six years...

Merry Christmas!
As Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us, every one!"

Merry Christmas everybody, hope everyone has a prosperous new year,

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope everyone had a great day, and took time to celebrate the reason for the season.

Frank, I will never tire of that photo!
ihrotate.gif

Back