• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 05, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here make it back from Little G with some pix? I was going to go, but had a auction with my name on it to go to. Brought home a IH related item, but not Cub Cadet. Anyone wanna' guess?

I hear that several Forum members are going to Sycamore this year. If you want to email me maybe we can set up a shade canopy or something.

Tom,
I took pictures but when my camera filled up fast, I found out I had it set to high reolution. By the time a resize those 4-500,000 bite pictures down to get them on the sight, they are too blurry to see good. Sorry.

Wes -

Such is the problem with many picture editing packages. My tried and true copy of PolyView can easily reduce such pics down to 176x220 for crystal clear cell phone wallpapers. So it can definitely handle reducing images for this site, too.

Look at the detail, all in a 17.1KB file (the original is 559KB)...

29910.jpg

Attachments

• 29910.jpg
    29910.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 139
OK, here is one that does not look too bad. I did not find out who did it

29912.jpg

Attachments

• 29912.jpg
    29912.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 138
Here are a couple more.

29914.jpg

29915.jpg

Attachments

• 29914.jpg
    29914.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 138
  • 29915.jpg
    29915.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 139
Here is one Tom H. might like.

29917.jpg

Attachments

• 29917.jpg
    29917.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 133
Wes,

That Demonstrator belongs to Tom Peters. The 122 was in the display area with Mark Plotz, not sure if it's his though.

SB -

At first I thought it was Jim C's, but then I didn't think his had ags all the way 'round...

For those just tuning in, Jim Chabot did the first Original "demonstrator" as a custom paint job, not that <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> ever made any...

Dave B. -

If by "backyard" you mean Union, IL, then yes
wink.gif

<font size="-2">it's real and not a toy</font>

Attachments

• wink.gif
    wink.gif
    880 bytes · Views: 135
Bryan,

Yup, there are a few other little differences, but the front ags on Tom's tractor really make it easy to tell them apart. Like all of Tom's (and Jim C's) stuff, it is done very well and looks nice.

And Jim C's Demonstrator has headlights.

29919.jpg

Attachments

• 29919.jpg
    29919.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 134
Ah, I didn't think Jim C's said DEMONSTRATOR, either. Thanks for confirming that, Kraig...

My Mom & Dad only live about 9-10 miles from Tom Peters. Dad's talked to Tom a couple times. SOMEDAY when I'm home We're stopping by for a visit to Talk Cubs! And NOT the Chicago ball team either.

Some what OT, but close to our hearts.
wink.gif

We had a little issue with our Kohler CV15 here at work. The choke butter fly fell off. Where did the screws go????????
29921.jpg

29922.jpg

The engine didn't run any different and there is only a very very minor scratch in the cylinder wall. Now that is one tough engine. The other screw is in the muffler.
eek.gif

Attachments

• 29922.jpg
    29922.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 144
  • eek.gif
    eek.gif
    1,022 bytes · Views: 130
  • 29921.jpg
    29921.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 142
  • wink.gif
    wink.gif
    880 bytes · Views: 129
Bryan, AFAIK, the Farmall Demonstrators did not have "Demonstrator" on them either.......

29924.jpg

Attachments

• 29924.jpg
    29924.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 132
Most M's I've seen painted as Demonstrators have a red "Demonstrator" decal on the fuel tank, near the seam. BUT, IIRC the white M demonstrator's existance is also a highly debated topic.

The Gold Demo's had "Demonstrator" in front of the TA lever. Not sure about the 450 "Brass Tacks" or the 560 Demos.

29926.jpg

29927.jpg

Attachments

• 29927.jpg
    29927.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 136
  • 29926.jpg
    29926.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 144
Good afternoon, everyone. NEAT demonstrator pics amongst the others. Speaking of which... my ex and I had a White with gold DEMONSTRATOR decals all over showing the features of the IHC 47 hay baler. I don't know if it is still sitting on the acreage (outside if it is... ex sold the acreage) or not. I always shedded it and thought it would have been neat to fix up. I couldn't find anyone to even give it to when time came to get stuff off the premises. She sold the rest of the machinery except the tractors. I had to literally give those in writing to the kids to keep them. Anyone else ever see a white demonstrator 47 baler? P.S. Good news!!! My son found the weights for the 125 under some stuff in his garage. Now I just need to make a front weight bracket and polish up the plow. :+)

STEVE B. - "Demonstrator M's hotly debated" as in the fact IHC Never built them? I think only LVL tractors were made as White Demo's. No Farmall Plt. tractors like H's & M's. So it figures that if Cub Cadets had been built 10 yrs earlier there would have been White Demo Cub Cadets.
FWIW, I "REALLY" like that red/gold 1456.... I know it won't fit in My Shop but I'd find someplace to put it!

Wes - is that a Farmall "wanna" B?
biggrin.gif

That's cool!

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 135

Latest posts

Back