• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 29, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember somebody posting a picture of the upper casting on a sleeve hitch that they modified to take a zerk fitting. I think it may have been Digger's tractor, but unsure. I got my tiller 1450 apart to change out the hydro pump and while the hitch is off I figured I may modify it. Anyone remember the pic/modification I'm talking about?

Rob N.
Yep, that was me.
259083.jpg

Under Edit,
I also added on the each end of the lift bar later on.

John Lang had a 44 under his blue 122 at one time IIRC

How do get new brakes on a 128? I got replacement pads and glued them to the plate. Ones I get one pad on the other pad is so tight I don't think something is right. I have the style that has the housing over the straight brake pads. I know there are three types. I'll try and find the diagram when I'm on the computer later tonight. I know I didn't give a lot of info to go from

Patrick F.
New pads and old brake assemblies will work if you clean the rust and gunk from the springs and other parts, THEN, take your sander and take a little off the pads, test fit, take a little off, test fit till they slide over the calipers where they don't rub without the brake applied.
thumbsup_old.gif

So these are the brakes I have these are the ones with out springs correct? I really shave off the new brake pad? just seems crazy. wouldn't of thought I would have to do that to something new lol
happy.gif

I did end up retraceing the threads for the linkage the ends were bent and all. I thought maybe the PO had adjusted them so close that Ihad to loosen the linkage, so that took me an other half hour but it still didn't help. there was an 1/8 inch of pad on one plate out of 4 :|
259089.jpg

Morning all. Curious about paint on foot rests on the older NFs. We're they a gloss black originally? I've seen some restos with matt black and various other shades, which all look good, but just trying to figure out how they actually came from the factory. Thanks

Latest posts

Back