• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 15, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey that's me tryin to get the 1650 out after my boy drove it in. I told him earlier he could drive in the snow, but he didn't know that it was that deep next to the fence. LOL
I was letting him drive it around for the first time to get used to it before we went out to plow.

Awesome.

Kraig,
I did check with one of our sponsors who said no for both ujoints. parts look up says the male side is available as well as shear pins. who would have thought? Of Coarse I need the female end... I am waiting to hear back from a pto. shop out your way about fabricating the whole shaft$. I will try to take photos of the results of this search.I am sorry i didn't capture the flaming grease and fresh paint for you,but i'm not done yet.and the camera is on hand.
thanks, John

thanks John

Hey Fellas,
My dad came across a 5-gallon pail (not full, maybe 3-gallons) labeled, IH HYTRAN fluid, #372 705 R4.

Does anyone know if/where I can cross-reference this IH number?

The pail isn't new, but is clean & dry and looks to have been kept indoors.
Could it be what used to be known as HYTRAN 'PLUS' hydraulic fluid, which I believe was the 'pre-ULTRA' grade hydro fluid?

I'm wondering if I could use it in my 127 and 129 that have HYTRAN ULTRA now..... ?

Thanks for any help!
Ryan W
beerchug.gif

You guys quit pickin on Charlie! Anybody that'd stand next to 2 porta potties with a can in his hand offering to help out the third person in line is a good fellow. Good for what I don't know but still cut him some slack.

Charlie make any tips ?

Kraig - shoot the high res WFD to my email when ya get time. please please please

Charlie, cool!
beerchug.gif

That's a much better way to get smoke then the way this guy did it.
roflol.gif

55176.jpg

Those 782P's smoke like that Charlie ;)
Clean the spark plugs and gap'em !

Latest posts

Back