• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through August 08, 2015

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Stephen & Troy!!
WELCOME.gif

Attachments

• WELCOME.gif
    WELCOME.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 119
Welcome, Stephen and Troy!

Troy,
Nice to see another North Carolinian on the forum. Just find a cub cadet made before 81' and you will be much happier.
err.gif

Stephen,
Be sure to check out both of the frequently asked questions sections at the top of the page. This will almost eliminate asking any questions on the forum page.
thumbsup_old.gif

I notice in your profile, you have a 100. This is one of my favorite cubs. You can post some pics of it so we can admire it too!

Attachments

• err.gif
    err.gif
    251 bytes · Views: 123
  • thumbsup_old.gif
    thumbsup_old.gif
    150 bytes · Views: 118
Stephen and Troy, WELCOME!
groupwave.gif
WELCOME.gif

Attachments

• groupwave.gif
    groupwave.gif
    15.9 KB · Views: 121
  • WELCOME.gif
    WELCOME.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 121
No pictures of the 100 yet. I have not picked it up yet, but I will post some as soon as I get my hands on it.

Stephen,

You better go get it soon, before Charlie finds it!
roflol.gif

Attachments

• roflol.gif
    roflol.gif
    4.4 KB · Views: 115
Marty A. Gwin

No worries on Charlie traveling to here for cubs .

Stephen M

I`am getting the tires installed and cleaning the carb. seem to run great now.

298472.jpg

Attachments

• 298472.jpg
    298472.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 129
Finished installing a new wiring on the 149 today .when I connect the battery the cub 149 engine rolls over with no key in the switch.I bought the new wires to stop a no charge issue and now it is worse . followed Charlies paper diagram GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR

Any thoughts as to were or what is incorrect. I also added a new voltage regulator.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Attachments

• 1a_scratchhead.gif
    1a_scratchhead.gif
    774 bytes · Views: 124
Don
Check the voltage regulator wiring. That will cause a cranking condition if wrong.
JH

Back