• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Where in the world am I?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
happy.gif

Kraig and Terry- Thanks for posting the pics of the North Shore. That was where me and my wife took our honeymoon 5 years ago in September; 2 days in Duluth at Canal Park watching ships come in and out and a couple days up and down the shore stopping when ever we felt like it. What a fun trip I would like to do it again in a few years.

Yet another trip......
Guess where went this time.
I have a couple more pictures that might give it away so I'll post them later.
39657.jpg

39658.jpg

Real simple Terry- Ya went to Rollag this weekend. heard that it was a mudhole to say the least.

Anyone afraid of heights? Just walked over this today. Got the willies!! Can you guess where?
62278.jpg

62279.jpg

Terry, I have no idea where that is. How high up is it? Did you by chance have a bungee with ya?
yikes.gif

KENtucky, not at all, just looks like the kind of place people would bungee jump from.
angel.gif

Not me! The only rubberband I want around me is the one holding up my drawers ;)

I can't believe there's a car on that bridge. It looks more like a foot swinging bridge than for auto use.

"No fishing from the bridge" I wonder if anyone has tried? Do they even make a roll of fishing line long enough?
dunno.gif

95 degrees today, but its a good dry heat. Can you guess where these were taken?
62378.jpg

62379.jpg

Latest posts

Back