• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 14, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prtombaugh

displayname
Paul Tombaugh
I did that and that's great for now, but I like the actual original manuals for the items I acquire. Just part of the fun of collecting and usually much less costly than the item. Thanks for the wealth of information and help this site provides. I'm relatively new to the CC's.
Paul T.

Need a hood locking latch for a 682/782. Mine is bent and I don't know the original configuration.

Looking for rear lift assembly and sleeve hitch for CC Original. Also need lifting arm. 270/261-1375 / Thank You -

Matt,

My original hood latch has been on this 682 since it was new. It got bent the other day when wind caught it & slammed the hood down, bending the latch. Are you saying don't use anything?

I don't use the hood latch...I have a pile of them somewhere. I've heard of a few people having just that happen and breaking out a piece of the grille casting. They quit putting it on tractors in the late '80s, I think.

Need a fuel tank and plasted dash panel for an IH782, please let me know the price including shipping to a 74604 zip. Thank you, Dan B.

Matt,

That's good to know, guess I don't need one. Certainly don't need a broken grille. Thanks for the tip!

Looking for a cat. 0 plow. I would like an old white Brinly.
I am looking at one in Pa., but by the time shipping and buying it I think would be too much.
Does anyone have one close or can get it to me for around $200? I'm in Albion, In.
I also have a sears plow for trade or the IH push mower.
Thanks.

I am looking to buy a cub cadet 982, 2072 or another super garden tractor. Email me what you got with a price and picture if possible. Thanks

Wanted nice right side engine panel for a cub cadet 2086. I would take a left side panel also if you have a set. I can be reached at 515-402-7707.

Picked up my third cub to work on, a 1450. finally a quietline series. I need the SIDE PANELS. any help would be appreciated

Looking for a sweepster for spring cleanup, fair driving distance. Thanks Rod

Looking for a gauge or pointer to show lift height for a 782/1811.

Looking for someone who has a non-running Cadet 60.

222915.jpg

I have one here that I'm trying to get running by this spring for my daughter, but we're in need of quite a few small bits and pieces to get there.

Please send me an email if you have one of these and can help with some parts. we're not looking for freebies, just someone who can come up with what we need to make this run.

Latest posts

Back