• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 14, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am looking for a creeper drive for an original. please let me know.
animatedihbear.gif

I am wanting to buy a cub cadet 1872 2072 982 or other super garden tractor. Email is in profile.
Located in VA

I am in need of a cast iron pan that will fit a 14hp kohler engine that I want to put into my 1967 102 cub narrow frame. The pan does need the oil pan sump area for the rod fin. Someone told me a 147 pan would work and possibly others. Please contact me with what you have and how much you want. (636) 352-8575. Thanks, Paul

Looking for dash panel to fit my 782. Want one that is the same as my 982 that says "International Cub Cadet" on it. I have the IH built 782. Please put 782 dash panel in the subject line - don't want to delete the e-mail by mistake.
223536.jpg

Wanted to buy cub cadet 128 or 1200 in central IL. One with a creeper gear would be a plus but doesnt have to have one. (looking for one to do some tilling) Thanks, Nick

I am looking for a mule drive for a 1450 with 50 inch deck and a sub frame for a 50 inch front blade for my 1450. Shipping would be to 19713, or if you are in Md, Nj or Pa., I could pick up.
Thanks
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back