• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 06, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jason, BELT CHART as found in the FAQ it's at the top of the list.
happy.gif

KRAIG - The other thing I notice about those CC's is the DECALS! I bought a set a couple weeks ago for the 70 (soon to be 100) and all that's included in the new sets is the hood decals, the "INTERNATIONAL CUB CADET" and the number decals....and the decal for the steering console/instrument panel. No air cleaner servicing instructions, "choke" "7 HP" etc. etc.

Denny, you didn't mention the headlight panel decal which should have been included...... I believe the 7hp, 10hp, etc. decals can be ordered from Travis and elsewhere, not sure about the choke and air cleaner decal. I believe the choke decal was ONLY used on the Original.

Stevenson, look again at the photo of the model 70 that I posted below, the one with the decal on the air filter. Note the reflection of the air filter housing and decal on the fuel tank.

I know this Q is not inline with todays discussion but does anyone have any idea what would make an engine diesel(try to keep running after it has been shut down)? after a long run the 73 does this,the engine does not seem overly hot and the carb is adjusted per the manual, can anyone think of what it can be?I am at a loss here as to which way to turn
bash.gif

Henri C.-

My first 128 did that until I de-carboned the head. Timing may also cause this, but then again it probably wouldn't run right in the first place. I also have an 86 that will do this, and the governor doesn't seem to work on that one. The dieseling may not be related to that however.

Decarbon the head huh? That would never have occured to me,I'll give it a try,thanx
bouncy.gif

Henri, I think Matt is on the right track. A build up of carbon can cause dieseling. Do you use MMO (Marvel Mystery Oil) in the gas? If not you should give it a try. I use it in every tank. Be sure to add it to your gas can NOT the fuel tank. Before I go to the gas station to fill my gas can I add the MMO to the empty gas can this way when I fill the can with gas it thoroughly mixes the MMO with the gas. Wouldn't hurt to check the carb settings again you might be running a tad rich too.

Hello , going to look at a bolens yard tractor with 16 hp kol , hyd, with lift, and front mount mower.Its in great shape. (swap 12hp from Cub to 16hp from bolens). Is this a easy swap? where should i post a picture? later Don

Latest posts

Back