• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Where in the world am I?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sure I am way off Terry. Those pics look like main street Gatlinburg, TN. Our honeymoon was there in June of 2007.

Nope,
There was a HUGE car show. A couple of bands that took up main street, and even Elvis and Neil Diamond was there.

90204.jpg

I thought it looked kind of like Sturgis, SD but I didn't see any Harleys....

Deadwood, SD, the train deopt's a giveaway.

Terry, sadly I believe this state still ranks #1 in mulletude.

Terry:
You <u>did</u> get more pictures of this, right??
90270.jpg

The scoot, not the shoe...
bouncy.gif

Yup, Deadwood South Dakota!
I'll post a couple more pictures tomorrow.

Terry..

You like fairlanes? They're nice.. I like 66's more that 67's, tho....
I have a 66 GTA...

Scott,
Actually, I am a Chevy guy. I took the pictures of the Ford Fairlane to give a buddy of mine a hard time. About three years ago he bought a 30 foot travel trailer RV. He was making a tight turn at a campground while pulling the RV and hooked a Ford Fairlane and did some major damage. I was going to show him what a mint condition one should look like.

ouch... almost been there, done that w/ my rv.... my f'lane is in the state depicted in my profile picture... gotta get the 149 together first....

Gotta head over to TSC to get some more primer...

We've hit the road again. A little closer to home this year. Last year Diesel was almost $5 and this year $2.50. We thought it would be higher?!?!

Here's the first nights stop. We got there early to check out this place.
162959.jpg

Here is the next stop. Anyone recognize the bottom picture?
162960.jpg

162961.jpg

162962.jpg

Terry, not sure what mine that is in your top photo. That falls looks to be Kakebeka Falls just north of Thunder Bay, Ontario. We were up there a few years back (well OK closer to 11 years back) on the same trip we also went over to what your last photo shows: the "Sleeping Giant" or if you prefer: Sleeping Giant Provincial Park. What do I win?
dunno.gif
happy.gif

I guess I can't play the "where have I been?" game with this picture...

179341.jpg

But in case you're wondering, they DO have security at this place!!!
179342.jpg

There were about 30 of these guys surrounding the entire perimeter of the building the bright sunny day we were there.
179343.jpg

Latest posts

Back