Signs of Spring

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jeff, I second what Mike wrote.
thumbsup.gif

My Pagoda Dogwoods have finally bloomed.

239075.jpg

239076.jpg

This one's for Charlie up in Minnesota.

The daffodils (or jonquils --I don't know the difference) are blooming, so spring is coming (even as I throw wood into the stove and crawl into the attic to redistribute the insulation.)
smile.gif

254926.jpg

Charlie: Pretty soon the snow will melt enough that you can view the moose out by the road.
happy.gif

Jeremiah C
I'll take a pic of the poor thing for ya tomorrow. I think his head is still showing. Right after I get done clearing the parking lot AGAIN!!!!!!LOL

There's a fresh 6"+ of the white stuff in our parking lot here at work...
rolleyes.gif

I think that darn groundhog lied.

I've got the buttercups and robins but I'm still burning the heck out of my wood.

Phil the groundhog is a big FAT LIAR.!! Well that's what Fancy says. hahaha. Fanc is very put out with all the snow. And we are getting MORE today. No going for walks, just getting snow on oneself when you go out. its gotten really windy this afternoon..uck.. It really didnt start snowing and such till after phil said we would have an early spring...so it best hurry up..

angel.gif
cathleen and
254955.gif
Fancy

There talking about 6"-12" around here. Time for a new ground hog.

Tom when I left for work at 1pm we had 5 3/4 inchs and still falling

No signs of spring here yet

After it quit snowing this morning we ended up with about 8" at work. Got about 8" at home too. After I finished clearing out the driveway it started snowing again.
icon_rolleyes.gif

254981.jpg

Ya mean like this one?? Taken off my motel balcony in Orlando while on a 3 day layover waiting for my return load back to Iowa. By the way, this was my LAST load before selling the truck, just before contracting yellow/white fever!

Unloaded it 1 year ago today 90 miles from home. 5 days later the truck was sold and I've been unemployed now for a year!!

Dave S.
255002.jpg

KRAIG - We got right around 8 to 8-1/2 inches here outside Madison yesterday too. Madison only claims 5.7".

The piles of snow around the yard are getting taller & taller. I've got several over six feet tall now.

guess to be politically correct, which we always ARE here, it isn't spring yet so do we share signs of spring when it isn't here yet? spring always comes calling early with daffodils and tulips bringing beauty and vibrant colors to lift our spirits, plus the welcoming morning songs of the Robins,but what IF
eek.gif
it doesn't come early this year?obviously by looking at Fancy, that isn't happening as he's still looking mighty depressed when he goes out, thinking overnight it has all changed, only to find there is STILL SNOW
bash.gif
.. but thanks for the great pic, it did offer a breath of beauty to reflect on
happy.gif

just me again..and
255053.gif

Cathleen: Boy, someone sounds as if they're resigned to their fate! I recommend you blow up Paul's picture of Cabo San Lucas, print it out, and put it in the kitchen window to remind yourself that not everyone is looking out at piles of snow (great picture, Paul). After all, the whole point of us Southerners posting pictures of daffodils, robins, and tulips is to give you Northerners some HOPE that winter's frigid grasp will soon be broken.

Better yet, Photoshop Marlin at the Tiki Bar with Kraig for a good laugh.
smile.gif

Hello everyone, the pictures of the winter still going on are nice, I have shown my wife these and she is not so sure she could live in snow. Just to let you know I have seen many flocks of geese going north the last two weekends. Usually when you see that winters is about over for us. Hope you see them coming soon.
Rodney

Here Jerimiah...this is what I'm waiting for.!!

from my flower bed..
255067.jpg

Latest posts

Back