• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Signs of Spring

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Archive Bug:
There is a reason there is a song about being in Carolina in the morning --especially in the Spring. It is actually a season down here, not a pause between winter and summer. You know it is here when the Dogwoods blossom and the Azaleas burst into bloom.

237510.jpg

237511.jpg

237512.jpg

The pictures don't do the Azaleas justice at all. I could really have used Kraig's camera, and more importantly, his skill.

smile.gif

My sign of spring (intended to make you laugh) is me sneezing for 2 minutes straight after scraping the decks on the mowers that come through work clean of all the grass that has built up on them.

Jeremiah, beautiful Azaleas and Dogwood. The only Dogwoods we can grow up here are the Red-Osier (aka Red Twig) or the Pagoda. Neither of them has as nice of flowers as the one you posted, which I assume is a Kousa.
dunno.gif

Kraig: I wasn't aware there were different kinds of dogwoods, I'll have to ask someone who knows more than I do about them. The person who I think could tell me is off this week, but someone else may be able to tell me, I'll check.

Thank you. However I'm not really that good of a photographer, I just take LOTS of photos, that way a few are bound to turn out.
happy.gif
Quite a few turn out like this one.
rolleyes.gif

237729.jpg

It is around 80 deg. here almost every day and so dry my garden seeds won't sprout. I have quit mowing the lawn until it rains. Hopeing for rain today.

Randy, nice!!!

Charlie, we got a bunch of much needed rain on Sunday (somewhere around 2" I believe) then had snow showers that were near whiteout on Monday but it didn't accumulate.

Luther, bummer about the dry conditions.

Finaly got one to nest. She tried to hide so the pic isn't the greatest but we're really happy!

237975.jpg

Kevin, sure wish I could grow those up here. (The Dogwoods not the Dandelions...)

Jerry, nice! Should be fun when the little ones start swimming around.
happy.gif

The Wild Ginger is up. Cool fuzzy leaves but an ugly flower blossom.

238058.jpg

238059.jpg

238060.jpg

Jeff, not yet. Was there some recent activity that I missed?
1a_scratchhead.gif
It's been rainy (cloudy) here lately.

Latest posts

Back