• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through May 04, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... sorry it took so long to find but I hadn't reloaded the page to see your post ;)

Now my thoughts on running a generator from your cub.

Yes it'd be cool but I look at it like this when my electric goes out. I have a 10kw gen/welder but I don't use it for power. If I need to take the welder out to a job I want it to weld, not be ready to break down because I had been running it nonstop for hours or days as a generator. I think a generator only would be wiser as a power unit. Plus in your case of needing to tow things with the cub it'll be parked generating when you need to tow something.

I have seen one of those units in the forsale section once since '99.

Dean S: The page Ken posted is from the 1980 attachments brochure. The 1975 Attachments brochure (dated 11/74) also shows the same Pincor, front mounted, PTO driven generator.

Myron B

Does that gen set mount to the same sub frame as the shreader? Got any info on the shreader also? I've got one of those and would like to know more.

Sorry about the last post I was typing while the rest of the replies can in.

Thanks for the info. I suppose this will be a hard item to find even if not in working order. There really aren't to many true cub guys around here. The closest is Cadott

Dean - Bryan use to have a shredder. He'd be a good one to fill you in on that if he has time tomorrow.

<font color="ff0000"><font face="times new roman,times,roman">And another interesting bit of info, I found/have a green one that I picked up at a scrapyard that they had already torched. It has the same build as the yellow ones from what I can tell</font><font face="arial,helvetica"></font></font>

Geez,
I can feel a pic of sandals showing up real soon on here!
biggrin.gif

Ken- I picked it up dirt cheap hoping it would fit years ago and it just sat till last fall. I have found it wil pulverize almost anything but there is no tag left on it.

Latest posts

Back