• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 04, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ummmmm, I think Chewy takes offense at the cat thing! LOL
241390.jpg

He's pushin 12 or 13, we're not really sure.
The vet thought he was 5 or 6 when we got him. And it's coming up on 7 years with us.
He's gettin older and crabbier, just like me!

Hi everyone. Angel here. I got the 3 season porch cleanup up, well, all but behind the big bar but I choose to ignore it at this point, and it gives the kitties somewhere to explore and snoop..lol. Otherwise, it would be too neat and clean and boring. Took me a total of 3 days and I picked the hottest days of course, but it was important to get it done and its cooled off since, so the five kids have been enjoying THEIR porch. It has been worth all the hard work, watching them so enjoy their time out there. Here are some pics.

first is Fancy,then there is our Tuxendo girl Hannah then Tootsie, who shut her eyes cuz she knew the flash was coming..hehehe, but look at that smile on her face, then little Annie, who is all grown up now and 2 of Stinker, the martiarch of the family. She is 12 and has been reaaly sick, and she was the main reason I got the porch cleaned up..to perk up her spirits, as she always loved being out there.

oh BTW 18 bags of trashcame off of the porch plus countless boxes inside of boxes . imagine that?? haha..now there are 4 chairs and a couch out there, and the long bar, which has stuff on it/behind it ..and a sink behind the bar ...

241460.jpg

241461.jpg

241462.jpg

241463.jpg

241464.jpg

241465.jpg

got to tell you, Angel here, everytime we watch the pickers on TV, Marlin has to go on about where in the building the pic was shot and so on and so forth. I have to get down there, so I dont have to have a blow by blow of every detail every time we watch the dang show..hehehe. I wasn't happy with the Indian headdress they have displayed, and they shouldnt have it displayed. Those items are sacred, but that is a whole different story..bad karma there. Anyways, I thought I proof read my post, well I did again and again and I still messed it up, so sorry about that..excuse me please, I dont post that often and having alot of pain today plus Hannah is helping me, so I made some errors..I'll blame it out her as she is ever so gingerly walking around the keyboard. The kitties know NOT to walk on the keyboard and it is rather comical to watch them walk around it..over it. They are well trained. ((kind of)) I am so enjoying the picsand little stories of everyone's furkids..warms me heart..and yes I wrote me not my..hahaha

and Charlie,you don't like cats?
bottom.gif
hehehe..

everyone have a great week-end

Angel and the kids ( marlins at work, poor guy)

ohhhh, I guess Chewy finds OFFENSE with the cats?
1a_violin.gif

think he's outnumbered here
feint.gif
.. cubbies and cats just naturally go together..just ask Fancy,he'll set ya straight.

Marlin,

Great job on the porch. I can tell the family really likes it. Lester and Louie are back out in their "beach house" since it has cooled down. I hope it stays cooler so I can get to work on the cub cadets again. It has been a long time since I was able to do any work on them.
ihrotate.gif

Since it seems to be the way this thread is going right now, is it wrong for me to leave dry food accessible for Miss Kitty and not give her canned food unless she shows herself? Is a feral cat one that has to fend for its own food? If so, does that make Miss Kitty a feral cat who's found a feeding station here? Friday night, again.
happy.gif

Frank, if you start to feed them they start to depend on a minimum meal at your place. I have about 7 feral cats in a closed colony that now depend on me to feed them twice a day. Thats dry food, some how we got to a point where we give the ones that show up on the porch at nite some cheap canned food. If you have to stop feeding, stop now before winter sets in and they become pretty much dependant on you.

Latest posts

Back