• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through July 31, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Sale: Cub Cadet 73. Runs but smokes. K161 motor. Sheet metal in good shape. Paint fairly decent. Comes with deck. No fenders. Tires all hold air. Good resto candidate. Located in Eastern Iowa. Can store if paid for. Email me for pics and with questions. Email is [email protected]. $200.

IH Cub Cadets For Sale

73-SN 344744. Comes with 38" mower deck and round rear fenders. Has the original 7hp- $300

104-SN 306286. Comes with 38" mower deck. Has original 10hp- $300

122-SN 169602. Comes with snowblower. Has original 12hp- $500

100-SN 90281. Comes with 38" mower deck, creeper, hydraulic lift, round rear fenders. 10hp- $600

All run and work. Great original tractors. Will not part them. Some need clutch plates. Email for pictures. Local pickup please. May deliver for a small fee. 60 miles south of Chicago on I-55. Thanks for looking.

I have a few items from a 1200 that I am going to part out.
Cost plus shipping
shifter\top cover assembly... $20.00
Tunnel cover with creeper cut out. surface rust but good decal.. $10.00
Wiring harness... $10.00
Upper grille screen... needs painted $5.00
front rims and 16x6.50-8 turf tires, tires seem to hold air but are weather cracked, good tread... $30.00
Rear rims and 23x10.50-12 turf tires weather craked but good tread, I don't know if they hold air or not... 40.00
I have other stuff for a 1200 call or e-mail for wants or needs.
Cell phone no.(812)486-5305 or e-mail is in my profile.

For sale is a loader/backhoe made from P.F. Engineering plans. Both attachments work very well. It is mounted on a 1968 105 That has some damage. The machine was loaned out to a party to use. Somehow the front axle pivot pin and fallen out and the axle twisted an bent the frame and the pin it self went thru the oil pan of the engine. I believe the easist fix wold be to change the frame and repair the motor which still runs with no noise. The loader and hoe assembly can also fit a wide frame Cub. I will also include tha assembly blue prints and any papers for the components. The pictures that i posted is it before being loaned out. I will get current pics Tomorrow. I am asking 3250.00 for all of it plus whatever extras I have for it. Please email me with any other questions. Thanks
167872.jpg

I have a update on the damage. It does not need the frame replaced it can be repaired. I have pics of the damage. Also the oil pan is cracked. so the motor never ran out of oil. Thanks

The 70, 73, and 100 I had are all sold. I still have the 104-$300 and the 122-$500. Email me for pictures. Thanks for looking.

I am selling my custom painted 12" sleeve hitch plow. I've used this quite a bit the last two years, but am slacking off a bit on the pull that I put on my best tractor since installing a newer replacement motor. The coulter and depth adjustment are all free and the plow has always done a real nice job and digs well. This is not a Brinly. $125 obo I might trade/partial trade for a 10" plow that's in equally good condition.

I am also going to part a 102. Rear end and metal are pretty nice. All but the clutch is free and working. The motor is on the other side of the tractor and probably can't be seen in the pic. Carb and generator are known to be good and not need rebuilt. That's the highlights of it. I'll sell the whole tractor for $150 or part it out if anyone needs anything. Just email on parts.
168002.jpg

168003.jpg

FOR SALE: Fenders for a 70/100/71/72/73. No dents or cracks that I can see, just surface rust. You get the mount brackets, the rusty IH mounting bolts, and also the required number of new bolts if you are not a stickler for using just IH hardware. $180 including shipping to a street address, or $150 if you pick them up in Louisville, KY, so I don't have to pack and ship them. ccproto409 at bellsouth dot net
168011.jpg

168012.jpg

1100/482/582S/580/1604/1204, JD and probably some other OT stuff peerless trans. Removed from a 580. All gears work. $40 picked up here in Rockford, IL. I might be talked into taking this apart and shipping internals, but you'll need to buy pretty much all the gears and stuff inside to make that worth my time. [email protected]

168052.jpg

100 listed further below is still for sale.

Tires and rims off a 782.16x6.50x8.00.8 rib.Rims are Nice and clean.These have 1" bearings that are in good shape.Tires are tubed and hold air,cracking on sidewalls $25.00 for the pair plus shipping
board-post.pl

Tires and rims off a 1100.16x6.50x8.00. 8 rib.These have 1" bearings.Both do not hold air but the rims are in good shape as the bearings are also.$20.00 plus shipping.
board-post.pl

1 Carlisle 16x6.50x8.00.Nice shape not dry rotted,plenty of tread.$10.00 plus shipping.
board-post.pl

board-post.pl

Back