Archive through July 31, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaytay

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Home of the Plow Special
Super Garden Tractor Rims (8-1/2 X 12")
These rims came off my 1872 SGT and are in decent shape. Great for an extra set of tires for any "Super", or the deep-dish gives that WIDE look that some like on a regular sized Cub.

167599.jpg

167600.jpg

$75.00

Pair of 147s

One tractor is complete with engine. I bought is 3 or 4 years ago from a guy who had been mowing with it a couple months prior, but he parked it with major electrical problems. It looks like a dog got hold of the main wiring harness. The electric lift came with it, but it was disconnected when I got the tractor so I don't know if it works. I've never heard the engine run, but the previous owner's neighbor was a good friend of mine and he knew the guy had been mowing with it on a regular basis. This tractor's been taking up space in my garage since I got it, so it's time to let it go--too many projects.

The second tractor had been parked in the weeds for about 20 years when I got it. The engine and electric lift are missing. It does have a spring assist and sleeve hitch parts as well as the wide back rims.

There should be enough here to build a good 147 and have spare parts to sell. I'm asking $350 for the pair. They're worth more than that for parts. I'm located near Cory, IN. I'm 6 miles off I-70 exit 23 (IL side).

167647.jpg
167648.jpg

167649.jpg
167650.jpg

167651.jpg
167652.jpg

for sale snow blade, snow blower, 3 pt hitch, plow, wheell weights, disc all fit model l00 or 102 Price for all $500 to be picked up in northern Wisconsin.

782 Cub Cadet in Very Nice condition. All original except front tires. Has 44" deck, series 2 Kohler. No disapointments. Can help with delivery. $1300 Located in Holland Mi. 616-566-2081 or [email protected] I don't check site to often.

Wide Frame Side Panels:
167706.jpg

$22 per pair, shipping included. Email in profile.

Almost new (still have some factory paint), with just a couple of dings (nothing major), IH blades. Just surface rust. These are the hardened ones. <font color="0000ff">$60.00</font> plus shipping.

167710.jpg

I removed the spindles from this deck only I accidently bent the pulleys just a bit getting to the very rusted bolts. I'll include the pulleys though. the spindles are nice and tight and move freely. I don't know what model tractor this deck came from so how does $25.00/shipping for the pair of $15.00 each sound. If you see anything else you may need e:mail and I'll get more pictures. If you need pics of the spindles just ask and I'll get them also.
167711.jpg

}

Hmmmmm 5 posts in 6 1/2 years but knows where to get a "freebe" classified. I guess I shouldn't worry though, he doesn't check this site often. WTF

167723.jpg

167724.jpg

167725.jpg

I know this is going to be a big surprise for a lot of people, but the 100 is for sale. It was a fun project, but with me being in school 8 months out of the year, I won't be around to enjoy it. If I keep it, it's gonna sit for 3-4 years at a minimum until I get out of college and get settled with a place to store it, which isn't good for it. Therefore, I'm offering this for sale in the hopes that it will go to a good home where it will be enjoyed. Here's an overview of the work done:

Engine:
Piston, rings and connecting rod
Valves ground
Head resurfaced
Governor, cross shaft, and bushing
Points, condenser, coil, plug wire
Sediment bowl, fuel line

Clutch:
Pilot bushing
Pressure plates resurfaced
Friction disc
Teaser spring
Main spring
Throwout bearing
Spirol pins

Transaxle:
Rear cover gasket
Shifter disassembled and regreased
Axle seals and gaskets
Shifter gasket
Reduction housing gasket
Brake puck and O-ring

Electrical:
New Wiring harness
Generator cleaned and repaired
Start switch
Voltage regulator
Generator Field coil and brushes

Chassis:
Steering column bearings Many bolts replated
Tie rod ends PTO clutch rebuilt
“Super steer” upgrade
Front wheel bearings
Tubes in tires

The steering wheel is slightly bent and the hood still has some wrinkles. It's hard to erase every trace of use and abuse.

It comes with the sleeve hitch adapter and plow. Tractor has headlights, spring assist, and 3-point. Asking $1500 or best <u>REASONABLE</u> offer. Tractor is located in Rockford, Illinois. [email protected]

Almost forgot...I'm casually looking for an IH 982, so if we could work out some sort of trade...
happy.gif

Hello-

I wasn't sure which forum to ask this question so I thought I would try the classifieds. I have an Original Cub with a lower serial number of 1314. My question is do serial numbers have any affect on value? I am undecided on restoring the tractor or just selling it. This information will heple me decide.

Thank you, Ryan

Ryan G, The 4 digit "O"s are quite rare. i dont know a lot about the "O"s but it is worth quite a little $, i would think. Get some other opinions too. Just my 0.02 worth.

this cub cadet sign lights up when plug in.it is a two face sign same on both sides.its 6 foot 1 inch x 3foot 1 inch.no cracks in good used condition. no shipping must be pick up in oskaloosa iowa or may be able to help on delivery.can store it for as long as needed if paid for.just a nice sign 250.00
167750.jpg

this cub cadet 100 has a near perfect hood also has the creeper gear and clutch.wood be a good one to restore.225.00 pick up in oskaloosa iowa i can store it for as long as needed if paid for.
167753.jpg

Have a pair of auto release valves from a working 1250......$35 to your door

Anyone wanting a Mack Bulldog hood ornament ?.....$25 to your door
167756.jpg

IH Cub Cadets For Sale
70-no mower deck- $200
73-mower deck and round rear fenders- $300
104-mower deck- $300
122-snowblower- $500
100-mower deck, creeper, hydraulic lift, round rear fenders- $600

All run and work. Great original tractors. Will not part them. Some need clutch plates. Email for pictures. Local pickup please. May deliver for a small fee. 60 miles south of Chicago on I-55. Thanks for looking.

for sale 1971 cub cadet 127 hydrostatic.engine runs very strong with very little smoke on start up. hydrostat works flawlessly. it does charge and all the tires hold air with no leaks. nothing on the tractor is broken and everything works as it should. no mower deck. pics are available just ask my email is [email protected] or give me a call at 724 388 0539 asking price is 225.00 obo. this is a great running tractor but i dont have the room for it anymore. i am located in indiana pa. thanks

For Sale: Cub Cadet Keychain and (2) Cub Cadet Keys

These are laser cut stainless steel keys identical to INDAK Keys. IH logo is laser cut thru and circles laser etched on one side, other side blank. Key chain is also stainless steel. Both will polish up to a chrome finish!

(1) set as pictured above: $19.00 shipped to your door.

Email me if you need a set. Email in personal section. Thanks

167796.jpg

Latest posts

Back