• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 10, 2003

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some nice calculators here for figuring the speed of a driven pulley/sprocket or the diameter pulley/sprocket required to achieve a desired rpm.

baum hydraulics

Wyatt,

Add the set screw jam nut AND the cotter key. If the set screw gets loose with the cotter key on there it won't fall off, but it will eat out the keyway pretty bad.....LOTS of throwers out there have that problem!!!!!

As a thanks for all of you out there who have supported our forum we would like to take this opportunity to offer all presently registered users free use of the the classifieds through the end of this year.

Please limit items to Cub Cadet or Cub Cadet related items. Please post prices and location with any for sale item.

Happy Holidays

Bob 'n' Bryan

Kraig..

i got one 'O those thingys... i call it my "ford tool"

All- on the suject of QA's

any concerns or issues regarding rebuilding that snowthrower driveshaft? on my QA42, i was going to send the shaft out to our local driveshaft shop for a once over.. one of the u-joints doesn't have a zerk, and is a little sloppy....

Marcus, yes that is my 125 with QA42, I was very pleased with it's performance after coating the auger housing and chute with a graphite paint. If you can't find Slip-Plate but have a Fleet Farm near by look for Non-Stick Graphite Paint.
14404.jpg
14405.jpg

Bryan, would that pulley info be in the old Voyager archives or in the early years of the new forum?

Kraig -

Definitely on this forum, prior to our upgrade...

Bryan, then it is most likely in the "Open Forum Archive" from the early days of the new forum. I'll see if I can do a search of it and see what turns up.

Marcus

My Cub dealer has slip plate.

Why don't you stop by sometime and pick some up?

We could also work on my 169. Hmm Theirs a thought.

Your Pal

Scott , here's some of my more favorite Ford tools
lazerburn.gif
poof.gif
bazooka.gif
and I've found this very useful for use on their owners
bash.gif
and also on their computers
crash.gif
so they can't visit the ford.com site anymore. it gets them
angry.gif
but what do you expect from a
clown.gif
that owns a ferd. and I know they will all
swear.gif
after they read this if they aren't to
dizzy.gif
to figure it out.

I'm leaving for Columbia MO. now. so I won't waste my time looking up your replys to this when I get back on Sunday . have a good weekend.

Back onto the subject of CAT-0 3 points, here are some photos that the guys at Cub Cadet Connection sent me a few months back. This was mounted on a 125.
14410.jpg
14411.jpg

14412.jpg
14413.jpg

14414.jpg
14415.jpg

14416.jpg

Hmm, now that I look at the photos again I wonder if that isn't from a Struck Magnatrack. It appears to use a snowplow electric/hydraulic power unit.

For those that want them send me an email and I'll send you a zip file with the uncropped full resolution versions of the CAT-0 photos, a total of about 1.3MB.

KRAIG - That Box blade looks like it needs something with about 50 HP and 8000# to pull it! I wonder how much weight He/She has on the front of that 125?

Bryan: The last E-mail I sent was still wrong but I got it correct now. Thanks for letting me know.

That looks an awful lot like a JD 140 style 3 point. . they use that goofy "cylinder out back" design for the lift.

Looks like the one that goes on a Cub Lowboy. Hmmm.... Wonder if that would work on a 782D?

Perhaps the 125 with CAT-0 hitch is still available from Cub Cadet Connection, Oh Steve....

B'n'B-

What exactly do you mean "presently registered users" of the forum?

People with just the free membership?

I bet Tom's right. Something from a 154/185 or such. And YES, I bet it'd fit a 782-D.

Latest posts

Back