• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 08, 2013

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Tom Hoffman, i will take those tubes you have, can you ship them with the tires that john b is buying, thanks, Tim

For Sale very nice clean 1 A tiller repainted 2 seasons ago has both extensions all tines in good condition. new belts comes with both 1/2 and 5/8 pulleys and new depth adj hdw.plkus a tiller owners manual asking $350.00 picked up in northeast Iowa tiller works flawlessly I have owned it for 10 years it needs nothing ...pulley cover is alao included just not pictured.
257210.jpg

257211.jpg

a few more items for sale 782 muffler $35.00 plus ship
782 wire harness good condition 15.00 plus ship
nf battery hold downs 5.00 ea plus ship
Qa 42 lift brackets 10.00 plus ship
wf hydro tubes 10.00 ea plus ship
nf pto clutch 30.00 plus ship
nf seat spring 10.00 plus ship
nf s/g brkt 5.00 plus ship
257217.jpg

257218.jpg

257219.jpg

257220.jpg

106 below is sold. Other parts still available. May consider offers or package deals but keep it reasonable.

Also have good working pto clutch. Looks and works nice. All 6 screws are included and had never-sieze in them so good threads. $60

For sale: Front mount snow blade for a narrow frame Cub Cadet. Blade itself is pretty rusty but no rust through. Still has both skids. It is the older style bolt on subframe for the 70-123. Good springs, just needs cleaned up and painted. $100 picked up in Springville Iowa. Please email me if you are interested.

For sale- IH Cub Cadet 123, does run. Needs a cam (after further inspection this weekend) and some hydro leaks repaired. Does have new parts. Price lowered to $250 for forum members. I would like to see this go down the road. Located in Springville Iowa, please contact me by email.

257270.jpg

For sale- IH Cadet 60 AND a Cadet 85 for parts, or whatever one wants to do with it. The 60 is in decent shape, one tire is new, the rest are junk. I have had it running and it does smoke some. Needs some tinkering (carb kit, drive chain alignment) to be a little more reliable. I bought the 85 strictly to use for the wheels, but I dont really think they are any better. Both decks are decent, as well as the fiberglass bodies. Selling both as a pair for $175 OR BEST OFFER. Will not just sell one or the other; must take both. Located in Springville Iowa. Please email me if you are interested.

257276.jpg

257277.jpg

Selling for a friend. He has a nice Cub Cadet 105 that has a new headgasket, new voltage regulator, new front tires, new blades on deck , and newer seat. The broken gauge wheel has been repaired. It runs great, has good rear tires and a nice 42 inch deck. It is ready to mow. Has a good battery and charging system works. He's asking $600 cash or best offer and can be reached at 319-551-4862. Location: Central City, IA.
257335.jpg

Latest posts

Back