• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 23, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just broke a fork in my Original, can I top load it like Mike, or do I need to Pull the back end off.

Thanks,
Todd

Thanks guys! Glad to hear that I can add more attachments and play a little harder with this new tool!

Is there a source or a good book that will explain to me (with pics) what can be added and how it is added? Again, I am a little green not knowing how capable this garden tractor really is.

Also, I have the turf tires that I am going to say are original. I would like to change to a deeper lug what I would call a traditional tractor tire. Any reason I shouldnt? Clearance?

Also, the front manual PTO for the mowing deck.. that is hard to adjust and the button keeps wearing. Hints... tips?

Thanks for everyone's help.

Howe

Howe,
I found the lug "traditional" tires left ruts in my lawn, so I got another set, going "dualy" solved the problem, and it looks TOUGH!

Then again it doesn't look so tough dead in my front yard. Can't even push it around back.

Todd

Howe,
And all you new guys.
Take a few minutes and check out the FAQ section above for some great info and light reading.
clappy.gif

As well as CUBFAQ.COM.
http://cubfaq.com/questions.html
http://cubfaq.com/implements.html

Good afternoon all,

Well the weather here in SE Michigan finally warmed up enough to warrant putting away 100 #1 with the snow plow and pulling out 100 #2 with the mower deck. I settled down into her, turned the key and go figure, dead battery. So I charge it, fire it up, and drive it up to the house.

However, the battery died again. I did a couple quick tests and have determined that the battery is not getting a charge. So I jumped across the F-A terminals on the S/G and got no response (no rpm drop). I'm not sure I trust this test though since my other 100 gets a charge and I also get no rpm drop when I cross the terminals on the S/G. So I think I need some help here. I've verified the wiring is good. No shorts detected. I cracked open the S/G and didn't notice any scorching or any major buildup of carbon dust. I blew it out anyway and made sure the brushes were not stuck

My regulator looks bad though. Could one of the points be stuck open on it? Or maybe stuck closed? Any quick tests I could run to check? Thanks in advance for the help,

Brent

does anyone have an opinion on whether or not wheel weights are needed to effectively pull a plow(brinley 10")???

Henri,
Even if you resemble this pic settin on your tractor, you really need wheel weights to plow efficiently in all conditions.
55746.jpg

Brent L:

Here is the correct way to check your charging system...

Looks like archive big caught my image. Try this again on the next page...

Latest posts

Back