• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 19, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerickson

displayname
Glen Erickson
Cub Cadet 2284. Great starting and running 22 Kohler Command. Hydro, power steering, tilt and hydraulic lift. Comes with a 54" deck. I have not had the deck on this. 591 hours. I can put the deck on for you. Side panels and hood are not broken. Headlights work. Tires are original and still hold air. We have been using this to work on baseball diamonds. Please ask questions. I would like $1500 for it picked up here in Ashton. 61006. I will put it on a pallet if you set it up. I might could help with delivery for $$$.
150054.jpg

150055.jpg

150056.jpg

150057.jpg

150058.jpg

150059.jpg

150060.jpg

For sale:

38" John Deere front mount dethatcher. The 140 is not included.

Fits 110, 112, 140 and all 300 series up to 332.

Good condition.

150096.jpg

200.00 OBO

[email protected]

Glenn,
I wish I had the money for that 2284. I would love to have that.

Hi all! I'm looking for an 85 to 87 Honda CRX for another project to do on top of the cubs! Must be road worthy and able to pass a NYS inspection.

Guys, I'm looking for parts for a '64 or '65 Jacobsen Chief 800.

Allis Chalmers 712H garden tractor with Simplicity tiller. The tractor does not have the engine, but uses the same Kohler K301 that the cubs use. I think the oil pans may be different, but I have the oil pan for the Allis so that shouldn't be a problem.
Tractor $150
Tiller $150

151058.jpg

151059.jpg

151060.jpg

151061.jpg

151062.jpg

Dear John 403 4' bush hog type mower, runs quiet. $400 picked up in Cary, Illinois
151156.jpg

151157.jpg

Tom, we, ummm, need to see the tractor that the mower is connected to, say in the "Off Topic Tractors" forum...
wink.gif

Gravely 817 - 16.5 HP Onan Engine, 50" heavy Deck, 30" rear tiller, 48" Haban Sickle Mower model 418 J or possibly 413 J, the 3 or 8 is had to read. Must Sell, I have not run the motor or any attachment, everything turns, moves, etc. I just bought it Friday and have decided to NOT keep it.

Located in Hammond, WI

The guy I bought it from parked this 3 years ago when because his wife said it was too hard to drive, they bought a new Craftsman.

Must Sell.
$750 or offer

151519.jpg

151520.jpg

151521.jpg

151522.jpg

151523.jpg

151524.jpg

151525.jpg

151526.jpg

I'm looking for an old Luverne Power Chief gas engine, ideally with the pump still attached and on the detachable mounting frame. It's likely an old Briggs or Wisconsin or other make of engine, however I'm looking for one that was badged as a Luverne Power Chief.
151881.jpg

picked up this MTD 990 a few weeks ago. This is one seriously stout tractor: 16 hp cast iron briggs, Cat 0 3 pt., hydro lift, real drive shafts w/ U joints, BIG rear tires, and you can even adjust the width of the front and rear tires like on a larger farm tractor. Anyway, I'm needing parts so if anyone can help that would be great. MTD made this tractor under their own name as a "990", but it was also sold under the names of Farm King, Dayton, Unico, to name a few. I'm not sure what they all were. My tractor is in excellent condition, but is missing a piece or two here and there. Please email [email protected] if you can help with parts.
These pics are not of my tractor, but of some I've found on the net. Just so you know what it is.

152180.jpg

152181.jpg

I have a canvas feeder belt for an IH #76 pull type combine that has been hanging in the shed for years if anybody is interested, how bout 25.00 obo picked up. located just south of rockford illinois
thanks
josh

Leaf vacuum off 1200 cub cadet has 5hp briggs on it anyone interested call 704-855-0805 ask for Jim (Located in Mooresville N.C.) asking $300.00

1987 John deere 318. power steering 48 inch deck. Needs work i bought this machine with a bad motor last year and rebuilt it but i think the pto clutch overheated the oil and caused the rod to stretch. machine currently has 678 hours on it

Engine: Onan p218G. started knocking last week. i pulled the front pto and bearing retainer to see the play in the front rod. i put 600 into this motor over the winter including new gaskets, 2 rods and 1 piston, oil crossover tube and cam bearings. at the very least engine will need one rod! starter needs to be rebuilt and pto clutch adjusted. also has new 35 series battery

tires: rear tires in great shape and hold air. Front tires are brand new along with valve stems.

Trans: hydrostatic works well. fluid only has 3 hours on it along with new sight tube

Brakes: left and right steering brakes work well

Deck: 48 inch deck cuts wells. has all gauge wheels and no rot

Body: could use paint, headlights not hooked up and no grille. seat has usual tears

power steering works well. machine has no leaks.

I have over 2000$ into this machine and have lost interest in it. im tired of working on it and just want to recoupe some of my money.

the old "black box" is included but only fires one cylinder. a bagger bracket also comes with it

item located in nj 08854 asking 1100$ OBO. i also have a hydraulic 54" 4 way blade available for an extra 450$ if interested.
152430.jpg

1968 John Deere 110. 4 speed. Recent engine rebuild. Recent paint job. 38" mower deck. Variable speed. Runs great. Mows great. Just 1 scratch across hood, but can easily be fixed. $600.Pics are availible I can't seem to resize them to post. email [email protected]

1966 John Deere 110. 4 speed. 38" mower deck. Variable speed. Complete but does not run. A few pieces need to be put back on. I bought it like this but have not had time to work on it. $200. Pics are availible I can't seem to resize them to post. email [email protected]

Latest posts

Back