• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through January 20, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you very much kraig, that will be very helpful..........mike
thumbsup_old.gif

Vince, you mean this hand clutch? You can see the hand clutch lever in Art's photo with the odd looking engine. Did you end up with this 104 after Art removed the rear PTO?

113553.jpg

hello everybody...my name is jeff and I havent posted on here for a while..been a member for a couple years I would guess..sold most of my other projects and plan on spending alot more time on this forum and on my cub cadets..I would like to share my knowledge(not alot but some) and pasion for these tractors.I have probaly a dozen cub cadets so I should get busy..I have a question on a 123 I just purchased..I have a charging issue. I checked the field coil Like charlie explaned in FAQ and the ciol is good...I Ohmed the coils acording to the simplicity article and I got 6 ohms which is a couple ohms lower than they talked about...could this be my problem?..the generator wont put anything out with everything unhooked and the field terminal grounded..the S/G dont look very old and the regulator is new from IH...what do you guys think I should do next?.get my ammature checked?

Kraig and Michael
The CPE-2 implement parts book shows different tooth count for the right angle gearbox gears. Tillers and throwers can be different depending on what you have. This may cause speed issues or you might just have a super thrower!
construction.gif

Good morning gentle men, I was wondering if any one knows of a good engine builder. I am looking to have my engine rebuilt for my 106. I don't have the right tools to do so. even though I am a mechanic. A short block would be oky I was thinking of up grading to 12 hp. Iany help would be nice

thank you
]mark

<font color="ff0000">WELCOME</font> Jim C, I'm located @ south central WI. Bought first new IH 128 years ago, Started collecting multiple CC in past 15 months after trading in a year old Z for a wrong <font color="ff6000">color</font> Gtractor!
animatedihbear.gif

Kraig, that is the one! It is currently missing the rear fenders/seat/rear axle/motor/etc. Hopefully it will have all these items back together for its return trip to Plow Day in Iowa this spring! Oh, it will get a 12hp motor, not the Art version...

Latest posts

Back