• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through October 27, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmiller

displayname
Michael A. Miller
247978.jpg

Early Allis Chalmers B10. This is either a 1963 or 64 tractor with the 9hp Briggs 23D engine. Tractor starts easily and runs strong. There's a little smoke on startup that disappears soon after. This thing is pretty much original except for the headlight switch and the headlight brackets, which I replaced. (The headlights work). It even has the original muffler in solid shape. These are pretty hard to find.

It has new points and condenser. A carb kit comes with it, but after I put the new points in it ran so good I haven't gotten around to doing the carb.
The sheet metal is solid with surface rust only. Original tires hold air. The seat needs rebuilding...I have all the pieces.

It comes with a deck which is free spinning, but needs some patching, a snow blower in good shape, a front blade, and an AC trailer.
Asking $650 for everything, picked up in Richmond, VA.

I can send hi-res pics if anyone wants them.

[email protected]

247979.jpg

247980.jpg

247981.jpg

247982.jpg

247983.jpg

247984.jpg

Nice running Kohler K301AQS 12hp. With factory fuel pump. Currently in a 1100. I will leave it in the chassis as long as I can so you can hear/see it run, but will be needing to get it out of there soon. $150.00 815-575-3797

Hey, Tom: (the factory fuel pump caught my eye). What makes that deserve to be in the off topic area?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Being that this is in 1100 and should be a Briggs in there, I wasn't sure. I'll get it over the other side too. Thanks for the heads up.

Looking for snow blower and or front blade for gilson g-16, otherwise similar to montgomery ward.

Off topicish.I found my Camera!

Wheel PTO Adapter According to local experts it was available at dealerships, but not an IH item. This One has IH bolts and remnants if silver paint.
I think they call that PATINA on them picker shows.
err.gif

248505.jpg

$60 shipped to your door.

Wanted: Working IH AM/FM Radio out of 86 Series Tractor Control Center

Price drop on the Allis Chalmers B10 below. Now asking $550.

Still have the 7hp Kohler engine for sale on 10/15. Took the time this week to mount on a stand to test fire it. It runs pretty well, may need a carb kit. No smoke. Asking $125. Located in Springville IA. Email in profile if you would like more info.

I have a 10hp Kohler engine out of an Allis GT for sale. May fit other models. I have had it running on a test stand. Runs fine but has some smoke to it. May be from excess oil I put in the cylinder to lubricate it. Good carb, air filter assembly, starter works, has an electric PTO. Asking $200 or best offer. Located in Springville IA. Will not ship. Email is in profile.

2009 Yamaha 950 Toure V-twin 5 speed, heal/toe shifter, floor boards, OEM runing lights(dealer installed) Cobra fuel processor, Cobra slip on muffler, drivers back rest, hard bags.
Less than 500 feet wear on new rear tire, new drive belt and sprockets.
Only 23845 miles sweet riding bike.
Comes with the OEM muffler, ShowChrome luggage rack, extra Crobra slip on muffler(disasembled)
Asking $5750

249592.jpg

249593.jpg

249594.jpg

No longer in need of this bike as I purchased a Harley Davidson a couple months back.

2003 chevy crew cab assembly. Truck was totaled due to head on collision/ frame damage. Would like to sell cab as complete with interior. LS trim package gray cloth interior. Truck had 79,000 mile garage kept all its life, original owner. $2400.00 or offers. Having problems with pictures. please e-mail for pictures, Thanks Tim

for sale or possable trade john deere stx46 kohler command 14hp ohv full pressure lube 46inch triple blade deck . will need a battery but i have one i can put in to show it runs and works ... due to the weather here i have not got the chance to fix the pto wires as someone b4 i bought it has cut the plug to the pto off . carb has been cleaned 3 times to get the surge when not moving out and its not doing the surge all the time , only after its started and ran for bout a min and when not moving forward ( under load ) , once you push the shifter forward to go , the surge stops and it runs fine , even when surging it seems to not lack any power .. only other thing it needs is a hood i never got one when i got it ..300$ located in elwood indiana 46036 if want to know more you can CALL ONLY 10am-10pm MY TIME 765 551 forforfor8 will consider trade offers ... i have pics i can email or you can find them on my facebook lawn care and repair page ,link found under my profile to page ..

wheel horse b111 + ton of extra parts ( package deal only will not seperate extra parts from rider ) rider is complete just neeeds a battery and starter mainly to get it running .. has 11hp briggs vertical shaft 36inch triple blade deck , high/ low rear axle tires may need to be tubed just from sitting ( they are not dry rotted ) . comes with extra engine with clutch , complete deck including belt and all 3 blades , extra hood and and front axle and wheels/ tires .. 300$ ob located in elwood indiana 46036 will consider trades NEITHER ENGINE IS LOCKED UP ..also comes with fram mount for snow plow ( NO PLOW ) plz call with offers between 10am-10pm MY TIME ( PHONE CALLS ONLY ) 765 551 forforfor8

Brand New in the box Snap-On MG725 1/2" drive impact gun with the rubber protection boot. They sell for $435+ $10(boot) from snap on. Im asking $350 FIRM plus shipping. Im already taking a loss.

i have a 6-10ft trailer that used to be a pop up camper . i got it from a friend bout 5 yrs ago last yr in spring i had to remove the plywood that was the deck as it wouldnt hold any weight ... frame is strong ive hauled 3 riding mowers and a old 70's sears garden tractor at one time and a truck camper on it as well with no trouble .. it tows great behind most anything , i used my rider a few times to pull it loaded with another rider and a fiberglass camper shell and usually pulled it with my s10blazer . it bounces a lil when empty but not alot , cant really tell its there less you hit a bump when its loaded when towing .. asking 350$ obo possable trade considered PLZ NO GUNS NO TOOL BOxes. would rly like another 1641 cub or 1250 or bigger plz contact me by phone calls only as i dont get on here much as im always busy , plz calls only 10am-10pm my time ( located in elwood indiana 46036 ) 765 551 forforfor8 i have pics but they are to big to upload . look here for pics of trailer its my fb page i set up .. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Afordable-lawn-care-and-repair/227798073898824?sk=photos_stream

trade/ wanted: ih cub cadet rear tiller,42, 48 mover decks, h frames, rear flat fenders for 102, 682 parts,case VA parts tractor good rubber bad crank, will trade for cub cadet o parts , or for 70 and or 100 cub cadet. want a cub cadet ground saw, trencher, hub city reverser, or a rd-300 bucket, forks,weigt box

Back