• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through December 31, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott T,Allen S and Kraig, you all listed SOFT laying surfaces, so whats the deal with soft beds made just for them??? lol. I know without a doubt that cardboard BOXES RULE, since there is always a box or two around here for their needs and Annie has her sacks that she adores.

Scott,thats a cute pic of Fuzzy in her newly claimed box. just the perfect size to. I am thinking she had secretly requested one from Santa for Christmas. ..IT ARRIVED. wooowhoo.!!

Last night, Tootsie took to the domed bed, which I thought she might since her bed upstairs is domed. The other one is all soft and cushy but like a sack. She kept checking it out but it collapses so she seemed overly cautious of it , She got her head in, that was about as far as she went. lol

hannah in her bed
251688.jpg

Tootsie in her bed

251689.jpg

Jeff P, William is a handsome guy. thanks for sharing.

This morning Marlin opened a BOX that the new scratching post/and perch came in and within the blink of an eye, Annie was hiding out in the box..HER NEW B-O-X.! Forget the neato scratcher and perch that he put together. Boxes RULE. hahaha

angel.gif
cathleen

Well, it's time once again to open a fresh bag of food....
And, as usuall, BJ is right there front and center to do the job!! And has it ripped open in no time!!

251954.jpg

No Punkin!!...You don't understand....
This is MY bag of food!!!
251955.jpg

David,
lol.gif
If I left a bag of food out like that, Tots would have it ripped open and would eat her way inside of it in no time. For a petite cat she sure can eat...
icon_rolleyes.gif

David, I bet BJ is very methodical in his technique to get HIS food opened and how the hole is just perfect in size to get his head in. lol. His look at Pumpkin was pricless and leaves no doubt as to what he was conveying.!

the other day the soft blankies I ordered for the kitties came. I couldnt figure out why it was taking forever. They were shipped from China on a slow boat. The kitties love them and the second I put them down, they attached to them, lol. Hannah claimed her's on the back of the couch,and Fancy obliged me by moving off the throw I had on the couch to put down his blankie and then he went into a deep deep slumber. Ahhh, the feel of softness beneath their fuffy little bodies was heaven to them. lol

A few days back Annie discovered Hannahs bed and took claim to it, which made sweet Hannah very distressed and sad. The first time she did it, I let her stay. The second day I felt so bad for Hannah that I moved Annie, but then Hannah wouldnt have anything to do with the bed. I guess it was contaminated with cooties!! OH NO. Yesterday morning though Hannah claimed her bed first thing and Annie was forced to lay on the sweater on the bed, and she was not a happy camper and she kept giving me the evil eye, indignant that she had to settle for anything less then the bed. I need to get another bed for the living room so they both have a bed.

The essence spray has been working wonders, to the point I haven't been having to use it. This morning though Annie wanted to pick on Hannah just abit, so I used some drops on her. She HATES the stuff, and acts like I am contaminating her with cooties. I dont know how she figures out I am even putting it on my hands but somehow she does and she will run in the opposite direction, and be good, so she doesnt have to underdo the abuse..hahaha, but I caught her and petted her with moist hands and she complained loudly,that I WAS abusing her. Poor Poor Annie but she got over it.

Here's the pics I took of Fancy and Hannah after they claimed THEIR blankies and a pic of Annie laying claim to Hannahs bed.

Fancy"
my new blankie is covered in snowflakes, but its not cold, it's very soft and warm!!"
252014.jpg

Hannah, "I love my new blankie, and its in the perfect spot. Thanks mom.!!"
252015.jpg

Annie ," I know this is naughty but I can't help it, this bed is just toooo soft and comfy.."
252016.jpg

cathleen
angel.gif

Good Stuff Cathleen. Funny how the kids like a new blanket to lay on.

If I left a bag of food on the floor, our sheltie would tear into it with total abandon! He'd make a total mess but he'd be in heaven with food all around! LOL..

Mike, no doubt your sheltie would have food scattered all overrrr if a bag was left for it to do with what it wanted, which would be to rip apart and indulge in. lol. so, you'll have to put a pic of of your sheltie, and its name on the doggies thread. ey? and a little about your furkid. I don't remember anything being posted there?

cathleen
angel.gif

Latest posts

Back