• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 13, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todd M.
I did that years ago and in fact just tried again a week or so ago and they are not close enough for me.
Besides, the CORRECT POLICE would be all over me.
biggrin.gif

SCOTT T. - On the flip side of Your story....Dad traded the '63 Cub Cadet He bought new off on the new #70 in '65....and We mowed TWO farmyards, between an acre & a half and two acres every week for about ten years depending on how much roadbank I mowed. The K161 was rebuilt in the 70 TWICE then replaced with a K181 and it was rebuilt again later after the 70 was just mowing one farmyard. The tractor looks rougher than it did back in 1965 but that'll be fixed.....It's the ONLY Cub Cadet I own that doesn't leak from someplace! You know about that "Hydro Drewl"
lol.gif

Digger, when I rebuilt my 1650's I researched the part # from my 149 tail lights and came up with the Bargman brand and PN 378 Red. The lens from that PN fit the back plate on the 149. The 149 may have had a different light than the IH-545616-R1 you mentioned but that Bargman PN378 is what came on it from the factory. I am positive about that because I bought it new.

Hi, I am new to this forum. I don't have a Cub yet but thinking about getting one. I have a 1956 Farmall 100 with 72" Woods belly mower and love it. I also have a JD 322, great tractor, and a Simplicity. The Simplicity is a 1967 which my dad bought when I was 4 years old. My question is did the 982 ever come with a 60" mower deck? I like the color, matches my Farmall!!!

Steve K.
I'll take it easy on ya for now, but did ya Notice what it says for this section of the forum?
Please try to use this topic for discussion about IH Garden Tractors built prior to 1981.

Latest posts

Back