• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 24, 2010

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wbest

displayname
William Best
Hey Guys, I have some pics of my CCC 1050 that I painted black on that part of the website. The picture gremlims were at work during my post because I did it by the book hitting the enter key between each pic.

Mike Patterson, go to my profile picture to see last winters set-up. This year will be slightly different. Have fun!

Nice team ya have there Brian. Ever want to put a cab on one of them for the winter, or you lucky enough to be out of the wind most of the time? Scary thought, but that white stuff isn't too far away! YIKES!

Mike, yes, I would love a cab on the snow thrower cuz the wind is murder and I end up turning white. But it is what it is. I just try to plan it right and go blowin when the wind is low. Pushing snow is easy cuz I'm not throwing snow into the air, having it come back at me. I wear ski goggles and snow pants. In December it's fun, by Feb I could be moving to Florida.

Will a Sears garden tractor sickle mower fit on any of the narrow frame Cub Cadets?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Marty G.
You settin down?
Here it comes! And you knew it would. LOL

You ask about an off topic piece of equipment that wasn't made to even a Cub.
You show no pics, offer no description or even say if it's all there!

And we're supposed to tell you if it fits and if not, what all it will take to make it fit?
1a_scratchhead.gif

Mike P here is last years a 128 with a blade and a 1200/creeper with qa36.
This year it will be a 129 with a blade and a 149 with the qa36.

213668.jpg

213669.jpg

and what they can do

213670.jpg

Charlie, Marty, Kinda makes me wonder how Gerrys doing.

Mike P. Here's the 782D from two years ago. I need to mow lawn once more before I start getting the kids ready for snow removal duties. I'm still deciding to put the snowthrower on the 125 or hurry and get the 147 running and put it on that. The Keepsake 1650 will have the blade on it agai this year. Although the 782D sure is fun driving.

213673.jpg

Joe welcome. Here you will find a lot of nice people willing to help you. With them, the faqs, and the sponsors at the top of the page, you can't go wrong.

"" I wear ski goggles and snow pants. In December it's fun, by Feb I could be moving to Florida.""

Brian J...down here in Florida, we've been known to air condition those things....'course it does get annoying when that big white thing on the front of your tractor blows the sand back in our face.
old.gif

Alright I have been working on my 1100 and found out that the voltage regulator I cannot find where is it located at? I cannot even find the wire that comes from it. Need information please Joe

Joe, That 1100 has a briggs engine in it? It doesn't have a starter generator, it probably doesnt have a regulator. This 1100 has the same sheetmetal as the garden tractor but with the engine and a peerless transmission it should be on the Lawn Tractor page.

Can someone please tell me if part #20 is properly depicted in the illustration? I am putting 128 back together. Thanks in advance.

213677.png

Problems with my 44A deck from my 1450:

I have been rebuilding my deck which includes removing all rust, repainting, new pulley for each tower and new hardware and spring. When I reassembled all of the towers, The pulleys were resting on the tops of the carrage bolts and would not move. Is is possible to run the pulleys from the top on too far? There is not any extra room with the woodruf key for spacer washers. What do I do to get everything tight including blades without binding the pulleys on the top. Thanks for your help!

Chad

Latest posts

Back