• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 08, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark C.,
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!
wave.gif
I am also going through the re-furbishing of a 127.

When I start to think that it's is quickly becoming an expen$ive project, all I need to do is stop by the local CC or worse JD dealer and refresh my memory of how much $$$ they're asking for a new one - it makes the 127 part purchases much easier!
smile.gif

Ryan W
beerchug.gif

Charlie, you going to start collecting diesels now?
beer2.gif

I sure wish my AC 620 had a diesel engine in it.....

Dennis F.,
Thanks for confirming that hour meters that are "rpm-timed" do exist!
thumbsup.gif

I was beginning to wonder where/how I had gotten that train-of-thought in my head.
Now it seems likely that I was recalling it from one of the IH Farmall tractors of my youth.... Thanks again!
Ryan W
beerchug.gif

Hey Ron,

Thanks, still have to fab a lower pivot pin to make it a go but should be mostly ready by tommorrow if all goes well. Better sorten up that top pin too, now that I look at the picture closer, ahww.. good enough for now.
lazerburn.gif

Well I recived the bonehead award yesterday.

I decided to load my 72 in the back of the truck without removing the topper.
I managed to wedge myself between the top of the topper and the seat of the tractor.
Hopefuly I will be feeling better by this weekend so I can attend plowday, though I may not be rideing my tractor around much.

Latest posts

Back