• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 08, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the belt ideas.
The problem which I've never had before is only when I get into stuff over 2 feet and chunky.
In regular ole deep snow it's not a problem, I guess with 2 ice layers I might be expecting to much! LOL
I just thought it odd that it never happened before I switched to the cogged IH NOS belt.
I'm going to try a standard belt and give it a shot. Maybe the NOS belt is to hard or something.
deadat30.gif

Glen C...
I believe Richard Christiansen has... do a search he posted some very good pics of his top shelf design...

Glen C., check with your parents and see if they will allow you to send me your mailing address and I'll put together some CDs, or DVDs if you can read them, with a BUNCH of Cub Cadet photos from my archives and mail them to you. I have LOTS of photos that you can look through for 3 point lifts, exhausts, fenders and so on.
happy.gif

Saw this 301 kit on epay today for 75.00 bucks, not a bad price.
52988.jpg

Well that problem is solved!
Took that cogged belt off, put a standard back on, tightened it up and started eatin!
No more belt squealin for me.
30" deep, cuttin about 8 to 10" at a time and all is well.
beerchug.gif

52990.jpg

52991.jpg

Wide open Earl.
52993.jpg

I even fired up the 3 tractors settin in front of yours this morning. And yes, the 1200 fired off too!
biggrin.gif

What's the one settin in the snow? I'm having problems with my email again, did ya get one from me?

Earl, Charlie, ya mean I don't get to use this to put in a new doorway?
dunno.gif

52995.gif

Well, I don't want to ruin your fun Kraig, so go ahead, you might get some plastic gunked up in the blade tho.

Back