• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Truckin' and Trailerin' our Cub Cadets

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul, cool <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> truck!
greenthumb.gif

Thanks Kraig. Here is my other CC hauler. I have hauled CC's, Implements, and my 526 Cadet Tiller to a few local shows with the Scout. It is a 77 SSll. I may have posted it in the past when it was either tan or olive drab.
313003.jpg

New Cub hauler.....2017 F-150, XLT, SCrew, 4x2, 5.0L.......2 tone, Ingot silver and Metallic rockers.

316422.jpg

Steve,

Nice ride. Have you got it yet?
If so, could you show some actual pics?
The factory pics never do them justice.

Have actual pics, but can't post from phone....

Stuck chaperoning at HS band camp this week......computer will be available again Wed evening.

Already has 2K miles on it .......

2K miles? I knew you were out driving it around!
err.gif

I was right about the generated pic not doing it justice. Looks much better in your pics.
Are you going to show just one side?
We want to see more.
Really like the crew cab.

Have to wait 6-8 weeks until my 2018' shows up.

Steve - I agree with Marty, your pic'S look better than the first captured pic you posted. NICE truck! Your new truck looks a lot like Paul R'S new F-150.
Your old truck wasn't That old was it? Think like a '14 or '13.
I've seen articles that engines broke in quickly, Lots and lots of miles put on without them ever cooling down run better and last longer. I broke my PSD in running SON to football camp 60 miles away. Hard to believe that was 21 years ago!

On the highway it's already getting 20+ mpg out of a 5.0L ......strong runner!

Old one was a 2013, put 100k on it in 3.8 years. Was still worth a bunch in trade!

Steve - Does it have the 6-speed or 10-speed? WIFE'S '15 Edge has 6-speed with paddle shifters on steering wheel. I'M tempted to imitate Micheal Schumacher when I drive it, but it does just fine shifting by itself. Automatic transmissions are so much better now that the slush-boxes of years ago. You seldom catch them in the wrong gear.

In a year or two I imagine the diesel F-150 won't be real popular if the gas V-8 that makes 395 hp gets 20+ mpg.

Just proves Patrick Bedard was right 40-45 years ago when he said "The only thing that can beat the insane regulations of the EPA on emissions and mpg is a few good engineers."

My old '78 F-150 had the 300-6, HD emissions, over 6000#, only had a PCV valve, 120 hp, manual creeper low 4 spd, PS/PB, no tilt, cruise, or air. Got about 14-1/2 mpg highway, and 12-13 city. Worse in winter.

Latest posts

Back