• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Truckin' and Trailerin' our Cub Cadets

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my 'enabler', gets the job done for me!
Believe it or not there is a 122 in the pile in back.
There is also something else back there very hard to find, can you see it?

View attachment 138828

I see a little bit of the 122, a QA42 snowthrower, a mower deck and what appears to be either a dozer blade or the rear blade/rake.

I see a little bit of the 122, a QA42 snowthrower, a mower deck and what appears to be either a dozer blade or the rear blade/rake.
Hey Kraig, you nailed it, nice job and good eye!
That rear blade/rake and the 122, is the very same one in my avatar pic. And that's what I has curious if anyone noticed. Those sure are hard to find, at least around here. The mower deck is a 481U1111 that has a '2' stamped over the last '1', weird, see pic.
48Deck.jpg

Back