• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Sunrise and Sunset Photos

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraig and Mike-
Great pics!

My turn... Its not a sunrise, but is a moon-rise photo OK?

249498.jpg

Mike, beautiful sunrises!
happy.gif

Art, nice moonrise.

Here's some from this morning.

249779.jpg

249780.jpg

249781.jpg

Mike, great sunrise pics.

Art, what a beautiful moon rise and the decorated evergreen adds to the calm serenity of a seasonal photo

Kraig, the contrasts in colors are fantastic.

I never tire of seeing the ' rising' photo's. Each so unique, it allows those who aren't up at sunrise to welcome the beauty and rising of a new day through these photo's you all share. thanks for that, those of you who take the time to shoot and share.

angel.gif
Cathleen

My wife took these the other day and all with in a minutes time,Cool how fast the sun sinks into the horizon. Her intentions where to get the geese flying.

249870.jpg

249871.jpg

249872.jpg

249873.jpg

249874.jpg

Jeff those are great photo's your wife took of the sunrise, but more importantly of the geese. I noticed those right away. Nice.!! and I am sure the honking was loud and clear as they passed over, heading out on their journey for the day

angel.gif
Cathleen

Jeff, your wife got some good sunset shots. I like it when birds get in the picture.
happy.gif

On my drive home last night I had to stop in Hudson, WI to drop off a package at FedEx and when I left FedEx the sun was setting and was quite spectacular. I snapped a couple photos out the window while at a stop light, they didn't turn out so well. Then I pulled over near Fleet Farm and got one that was OK. But there were still signs and power lines in the way. After I snapped this one I headed for Fleet Farm's parking lot but by then the color had faded. Amazing how short lived the colors and rays can be.

249941.jpg

me in that fog again..sunrise/sunset, whats the difference anyways? lol. A LOT.! it comes up in one direction and goes DOWN in the other, I know that. hehehe. sorry Jeff for my errrrsss..

cathleen

Cathleen potato or patato either way I knew what you meant. And my wife says thanks

Sunset from last night. Photos taken at my parent's farm.

250364.jpg

250365.jpg

Sunrise this morning.

250366.jpg

Jeff, nice! You beat me to posting, I took some photos of this mornings sunrise too.

252694.jpg

252695.jpg

Kraig-
That last picture is BEAUTIFUL! It's funny, I was talking to my wife this morning and she asked if I saw the beautiful sunrise. I said, "Yeah, Kraig is probably taking picutres of it to post on the forum as we speak!"

rofl.gif

Actually sunset ... looking Southwest from FamCamp at MAC Dill AFB towards St. Pete...
257815.jpg

257816.jpg

Fortunate enough to have access to the base beach through friends staying there this winter..

Back