• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Sunrise and Sunset Photos

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These just in from Scott Nicklas:

Scott, very nice! The clouds in the top photo are impressive.
thumbsup.gif

300320.jpg

300321.jpg

Thanks,

These were both taken on last Sunday evening (November 1, 2015)

The first one (at the stop light) was taken at the intersection of State Road 9 and 44 in Shelbyville, Indiana and the second was at a rural intersection just south of Greenfield, Indiana. The kids saw the sky in both places and pointed it out. I was driving so I handed my phone to Mary and she took the pictures.

Fortunately, my kids are normally enjoying the scenery when we are on the road, not looking at some electronic device... they also like to go outside.... we have to DRAG them back in when it gets dark.......

Here's a couple from a great sunset 2 weeks ago when I went flying with a friend. REALLY glad I took my good camera.

302278.jpg

302279.jpg

Another nice sunrise this morning.

304165.jpg

304166.jpg

There was also an unusual rainbow this morning way off to the South.

304167.jpg

Having Trouble getting That 800x600 Resolution Just Right,
Ugh,,,

Anyway This one might be Better,,,

And had one also of Moon Going Down, would that be a "Moonset" lol

304816.jpg

304817.jpg

ihrotate.gif

I was putting away our Suzuki 4 wheeler tonight, and looked up at the sky. It was just so pretty I had to take a pic:

304847.jpg

Please pardon the trash bags, I'm still working on getting caught up on trash burning. It's been raining so much down here it ain't funny!

I hope to get a few from the upper and lower meadows. I've never been up there after dark, but I bet it's beautiful.

More to come!!

Billy, on the same day you took a picture of the sun setting in West Virginia, my wife took a picture of the sun rising in North Carolina:

305059.jpg

On June 1st she snapped a picture of the sun setting near our house:

305060.jpg

Personally, I feel that the spectacular vistas were due to Tropical Storm Bonnie's presence in the area, but I can't say for sure.

Working 2nd Shift, I'm in bed when the sun rises, and I'm at work when it is setting.

Jeremiah, very nice! I especially like the crepuscular rays in the sunrise photo your wife took.
thumbsup.gif

Jason, nice photos.

Wow, it's been quite a while since we've had any sunrise or sunset photos. Here's the sunrise from this past Monday morning.

321286.jpg

Latest posts

Back