Sunrise and Sunset Photos

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cathleen, thank you. We had a hazy sunrise this morning.

245796.jpg

Kraig, we had a sunrise last week that looked just like your hazy morning sunrise. I tried to take a pic, but it didnt turn out. The sun was such a brilliant orange, it glowed above the tree tops, but no color around it..just the glowing sun.

angel.gif

Just west of Saginaw, Michigan last Saturday night (It had to be sunrise on the other end of these pictures - right??)

246211.jpg

246212.jpg

246213.jpg

246214.jpg

Kraig:
Back to using my Alpha 300.... Do you use any specific editing software for post processing beyond basic cropping / redeye reduction ?? I used to have the Adobe suite, but nothing now except what Picassa offers.

Gerry, all I use is VuePrint to rotate and crop and on a rare occasion to adjust the contrast. The trail camera photos I posted this morning from last nights hunting adventure were way over exposed. Not sure why the flash went off while it was still as light as it was but it really washed out the photos. I had to darken them with VuePrint's contrast adjustments.

While I'm posting, here's the sunrise from October 1st.

246241.jpg

246242.jpg

I like it Wyatt!
drool.gif

Kraig, Gerry & others, very nice pictures! Amazing how peaceful these pictures are and being able to enjoy the sights in real life. Ahhhh, the country!

I thought we had a sunset thread but I will post this here for now, my daughter got it

246689.jpg

Jeff B, tell your daughter that is a beautiful pic of the sunset.

angel.gif

Jeff, this thread is for both sunrise and sunset photos, I screwed up when I created it.
bash.gif
Your daughter took a nice sunset photo.

wow Kraig, those pics are beautiful of the sunrise this morning. Such contrasts in color.!!
thanks for snappin and sharing.

angel.gif

About 50 miles east of Craig we have a pretty pre-sunrise

247165.jpg

but then about a half hour later -- no sunrise?? Guess the sun decided not to show today. Maybe later, but we need rain.

247166.jpg

Ron, great photos! Are those photos of this mornings sunrise?

Here's a "few" that I took. Yeah, I spent over 20 minutes standing out in my field.
rolleyes.gif

247170.jpg

247171.jpg

247172.jpg

247173.jpg

247174.jpg

247175.jpg

247176.jpg

247177.jpg

Note the three train headlights in the lower right.

247178.jpg

247179.jpg

Kraig: I always thought you were outstanding in your field anyway - but looks like Ron is right there with ya!!

Latest posts

Back