Sunrise and Sunset Photos

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing that Bryan already made the page wide, I'll post this mornings sunrise in a large resolution as well as a reasonably sized version.

237276.jpg

237277.jpg

Kraig--
That is awesome! Michaelangelo must have seen something similar before he painted the ceiling of the Sistene Chapel. I keep looking for the finger of God pointing . . .

Great job!

Not a sunrise but still impressive, this rolled across my home Wensday evening and could only muster up 3/8 inch of water...I had a few more but the confuser ate them some how and are no where to be found..
destroy.gif

241781.jpg

241782.jpg

Sorry for streching the thread, I thought I posted it correctectly
1a_scratchhead.gif

Jeremiah, thanks!

Jeff, you didn't make it go wide, Bryan did back in March. Quite the ominous sky.

Sorry Jeff, Beloit was in the middle of that front and I got 2.5" of rain. The grass still is not turning green.

Kind of a nice sunrise this morning.

245135.jpg

Got some birds in this one.

245136.jpg

Wyatt-
I agree with Kraig, that is a nice pic!

Kraig-
We've had some BEAUTIFUL sunrises around here lately. Everytime I see one, I reach for my camera, then put it down because I think, "Oh, Kraig will get it and it will probably be better than my pic anyway."
lol.gif

Wyat - the picture is great, the title even greater! Sounds like the title of a movie..... Hopefully starring George Strait?

On another note - I give up! I bought a Nikon Coolpix S9500 last spring because I was looking for a casual "point and shoot" with the superzoom class lens. I got tired of lugging the Sony Alpha 300 around because it's big and heavy, but I haven't been quite as unhappy with a purchase like this since I bought one of those snuggle sacks and found out the blonde didn't come with it.. The thing eats batteries, with the GPS on or off and is so inconsistent in when it feels like taking a picture that it's become a joke with the friends. I've taken more blurry (slow shutter) pics than all the other digitals I've used. I don't know what's with the metering algorithm, but it sucks. I've quit using it almost entirely in favor of my I-Phone 4s and the ONLY down on that is no long optical zoom. The Alpha is back in service, Craig's list will have a new entry today!
bash.gif

This is one from our farm. I was having lawn tractor problems, so I fenced in part of the yard and got help mowing.

url]

Art, thanks for the nice comment but don't assume I'm out and about in time to capture a sunrise...
blush.gif

Jason, very nice. The 4 hoof mower saves gas as well. Or would that be a 1 horse power mower.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Wyatt..beautiful pic of the great beauty and serenity between the earth and sky, and man as he comes in-between.
thanks for sharing!

Cathleen
angel.gif

The sunrise this morning itself didn't have much color, but the Maple leaves make up for it.

245654.jpg

245655.jpg

245656.jpg

wow Kraig, those Maples are pure majectic beauty! Thanks for snapping and sharing.!! Fall is such an amazing time of year. Can't wait for our leaves to start turning.!!

angel.gif

Latest posts

Back