Sunrise and Sunset Photos

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron,your sunrise photo was great and I really enjoyed the contrasts, and then you taking a pic after light.!

Kraig, that is am amazing series of photos you took with the sunrise that morning. Isn't it so amazing and beautiful how the great Skies change second to second.? thanks for sharing those.!!

angel.gif

Cathleen, thanks. The differences are just that I zoomed in on the colored portions of the sky. It didn't change all that much during the time I was standing out in my field (vs outstanding in my field...) other than it was getting lighter out. If you compare the second, third and fourth photos, counting from the top down, notice the same tree is in each photo.

After a rainy night, had a beautiful morning on Wednesday...went for a trip around the block...
247750.jpg

247751.jpg

247752.jpg

247753.jpg

247754.jpg

247755.jpg

247756.jpg

Gerry, awesome pictures, I really like that fourth one down, with the fog over the water and reflections. And as always the US Flag flying high and proud.
Occasionally heavy downpours here this morning, recieving some well needed moisture.
Ron

Gerry, I second everything that Ron wrote! And, the 5th one down is, I think, my favorite.

Kraig:
Every once in a while I post one that I hate losing the detail on... The bean field ones have some pretty good detail before they got "shrunk". That's the Looking Glass river at the Babcock Crossing bridge. The river was looking up to it's name yesterday...

Gerry, feel free to email the full resolution versions to me. I'll post a larger version of them, say 900 pixels wide.
happy.gif

Kraig:
I'll see if I can get a few sunsets on the Gulf.....

OK, so the sun's nowhere to be found, but it is dawn LOL

249234.jpg

Bryan MC..you have a great eye for taking pics!! I love the view you captured ..and certainly a completely different view of the dawning of a new day..

thanks!!

angel.gif
Cathleen

Latest posts

Back