• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Sunrise and Sunset Photos

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jerry an Jeff..thanks for sharing the pics of the sunrises and sunsets!! very striking.

Cath

Nice sunset this evening.

264465.jpg

264466.jpg

264467.jpg

264468.jpg

Kraig-

Nice sunsets as usual!

I have a wonderful western view but not the camera equipment to capture the moments. I have seen so many very nice skys and said to myself, "I bet Kraig would be impressed with this shot" but then again, no camera. My cybershot special just won't cut the mustard.

Just keep them coming!

Only if 100,000 gallons of water is involved.
sad.gif

Wayne, thank you.
happy.gif

Charlie, I would say that counts. It WILL rise again too.

Sunset photos from last night.

265452.jpg

265453.jpg

265454.jpg

I noticed the snow on the branches in the above photo had melted in an interesting way so I had to crop it to show more detail.

265455.jpg

In 3 more days Kraig's beautiful sunrise pics can start being taken a little earlier each morning!
happy.gif

heres some from the other day this all took place in about 5 minutes

265667.jpg

265668.jpg

265669.jpg

265670.jpg

265671.jpg

I understand the northern lights will be a lot farther south the next couple of days, hope someone will be able to take a pic of them if they appear. I have seen them once when I was in Alaska - they are something to see.

Easter sunset. Taken with the camera in an Apple iPod Touch using a filter app.

285674.jpg

How about a moonrise ? Harvest moon on 8 September..

290143.jpg

"Shine on, shine on Harvest moon"

Sun between two layers of clouds, near Saginaw MI. 14 August..

290146.jpg

Back