• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Computer question. . . .

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank goodness it is fixed.lol. I tried to send the video to Dave and MSN wouldnt let me..said the file was to big.

THANKS FOR FIXING!!!

Cath

Anyone use Microsoft security essentials besides me...
It is free.

No problems for the last 3 years

I'm with you, Lewis; MS Security Essentials for the past 3+ years. Works great and keeps things simple.

I've run Trend Micro for years but I'm not renewing it this year. There price has gotten ridiculous over the last year.

MS Security Essentials is an awesome antivirus program and free... But I didn't like having to run it and upgrade it all the time kind of like defrag it takes to long. You can't beat free though. I used it for 5 or 6 years till we purchased new computers and went with Norton because it protects 3 devices for the same price as one and it works all by itself, keeps track of all my passwords, and backs up my data. Worth the price to me.

New confuser. Man it will take me some time to get this running like I want. It is fast though and I did get my antivirus installed and running ; Plus found an image resizer and installed that. I did down load what Kraig said and now only have to find where it went lol. More later as this old guy tries to get this working for me.

Unable to connect to proxy server. ..NOW what? Help.
thumbdown.gif

This video will not play because you don't have Adobe Flash Player installed. I'm getting sick of this crap cause it is installed. (IE10) Anyone have a solution?
bash.gif

I had this happen after I upgraded Adobe Flash and I had to totally shut down and restart. Not just restart windows. Or it may not have upgraded correctly.

Look in "programs and features" in Control Panel. Uninstall and then go to Cnet site (or wherever) and reinstall the Adobe again. Same deal happened to me, a failed install on the first try.

Spammy messages from ihcubcadet @ aol.com:

My uneducated guess is these may be coming from Facebook. I just "friended" my cousin's wife and got a Spammed message from her name but not her email address (they don't have a computer - she uses the Library's). Also just "Liked" the Cub Cadet site on Facebook (posted a pic of Ruth and his trailer). I think the bottom line is don't click on links that you aren't sure you can trust.
1a_scratchhead.gif

Frank, whowever is doing this is getting peoples mail address list and friends on facebook but since you don't know who this is their email should always end up in your junk page just don't open any.

I do some volunteer work and with it send out group emails. Every once and a while I get an email from one of the recipients that is clearly a virus type email. I usually reply, without opening whatever is linked in he email with the question, "do I really want to open this email."

Almost every time, I get an "OH CRAP" email back and the sender knows they have been hacked.

Does anyone know how to resize pics with Windows 8? I can resize them to be under the 100KB, but they are tiny pics. I have tried to resize and keep the dimensions, but no luck.
1a_scratchhead.gif
bash.gif

Mike,

If I try to resize below the 100KB, the pic is about the size of your fingernail.

Latest posts

Back