• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Computer question. . . .

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wayne: I'm sure you've found and clicked the "Remember Me" check box found somewhere on the site. Also, this is a case you might want to contact the site administrator. I remember a time when we were having to sign in all the time until one of the moderators changed a setting somewhere.
Final thought, have you tried different browsers?

Just some thoughts, I hope this helps.

Jeremiah-

I've done everything you mentioned. After I contacted the admin they said there were some problems. I waited a week or so and no change so I contacted them again. They then said it was probably on my end. It's just confusing because everywhere else my sign-ins are fine.

Wayne, on the main forum above the last post it says: Everyone must edit their profile to uncheck clear cookie when I exit my browser. That's what fixed us up as Jeremiah was referring to.

My email was hacked don't open any emails from brickhammer1 @yahoo.com.
got from CL

Account has been deleted by me.

Lewis Do-Da - gol der it, already opened it up. Just was some type of Rasberry stuff advertising. I didn't go to the site. Hope I didn't get a virus with it.

I have a question for you guys every time I open one of the sections of the forum it goes to the bottom of the page instead of the top with the most current post XP with Explorer8.
Thanks

My wife found a song from her youth on U-Tube and I have the address in my mail. She would like to have it burned to a CD disk, but I have no idea how. Any suggestions.
<font size="-2">I'm gonna dig out my Win 7 book for hints.</font>

Allen-
Go to this website:

www.keepvid.com

Copy and paste the link into the box on the webite and click the small grey box that says "Download". (Do not click the large green or yellow boxes, that is adware.)

After that you're going to get a pop-up that looks like a security check. Click the "accept" box and "run".

Next you'll get a bunch of diffent file types that you can choose from. (mp4, mp3, flv, etc..) Click on one of those and it will ask you where you want to save the file. (I usually just save to my desktop)

Then you're done!

Let me know if you need further instructions.

Mike,

My Win7 with IE9 does the same thing, goes to the bottom of a page. If you get an answer please pm me or let us know on here.

254939.jpg

OK, now for something a little different.
It's dedicated to GERRY IDE + CHARLIE P.
With all this new commo stuff and i-phones etc. I suspect people are gonna run into this problem !
a_weep.gif

260679.jpg

Allen.... My memory has already been outsourced to cloud storage and I fear that there ain't no silver lining protecting them.. I quit taking the paper a couple years ago and think that strip was the one I miss the most.... So close to 41 years of my life..

"My Win7 with IE9 does the same thing, goes to the bottom of a page. If you get an answer please pm me or let us know on here." Me too, started about a week ago. I did load a new version of Norton Antivirus and as far as I can tell its working fine.

Since this thread has been activated again I need some advice. I am presently using Kaspersky anti-virus and use to use Norton. Does anyone have an educated answer as to which is better? Is it 6 of one, 1/2 dozen of the other?

I was told the Kaspersky was superior but I was also buying a computer at the time. I haven't been able to see any difference myself. I've also used MacAfee (sp) but they really like their product...expensive!

I can keep the Kaspersky for $30 or switch back to Norton for just $10. I know it's only $20 but hey...I can get a carb kit or something for that.

Just curious and TIA!

jumping in here, if anyone wants to see the video, email me and I'll send the video directly to your email, ok? [email protected] that is the best I can do..I dont know how to help with comp probs..

Cath

That's it, took auto fill off for this site and its working as it should... Thank you Jim.

Latest posts

Back