• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 11, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roy, the 782 uses a straight lift bar and it carries a different part number than the bent one that the 149 uses. Just because it is red now doesn't mean it started out that color........... :eek:)

Well we went to town this morning and on the way home the wife drags me into an antique shop! AGAIN!
Well for 8 bucks I told here is was worth the walk through, grin
21496.jpg

Charlie, nice!!!!!

Roy, are you referring to the drawbar or the lower 3 point bracket? The drawbar is the same for all except the Original, but I believe the only difference was the draw pin hole size. The lower 3 point bracket is, I believe, the same for all the Cub Cadets that can use an <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> 3 point.

(Message edited by kmcconaughey on September 14, 2004)

Kraig,

I was referring to the drawbar with the 3 bolt holes, and triangular shaped top with a hole for the pin.

Thanks for the info on the lift bar.

Roy, to update my comments on the drawbar. FWIW, the older parts lists call for a different drawbar for the Original but the later parts lists have the same part number for the Original drawbar as all the rest. I do know that the draw pin hole size is smaller on my Original than on my other Cubs.

Note to the Blunier Family:
Charlie pays $10 for each bottle of water he buys at the PD concession stand!
happy.gif

Jim M,
I know of someone on this forum that got a much better deal than I did last friday, but I doubt he will fess up to it and my lips are sealed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roy N/Kraig -

As was mentioned at one time, there was no guarantee that a service part would be yellow. It could be red, white or black, IIRC...

Kraig , thanks good to be back. In the process of putting some dollars into the 122 in hopes to make my little twelve horse pull a tid bit harder. Mainly 2 new additions but that be no fun if i told u what i was doing so yall have to find out as i go. October 23rd here we come.
mjs

I wanted to pay,
I tried to find out how much to pay,
but when the guy says nothin owed,
whats a person to do.

Charlie -

OMG, which did I sign up for???
roflol.gif

Plow Day 8 - Event Registration

Congratulations you have been registered for Spring Break as:

<font size="-2">and what's with the default to JD in the drop down boxes???</font>

SB -

Flipped past AMC last night just in time to catch it...<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

It wasn't my fault! Really, it wasn't! An old friend came in out of town! The car ran out of gas! I got a flat tire! I didn't have enough money for cab fare! The tux didn't come back from the cleaners! There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! It wasn't my fault I swear to God!!!<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
lol.gif

Bryan,
You signed up for Fall Plow Day! NOT PD8, grin
Well yoou have to have a little trade off when the JD guys handle the registration page ya know.
Sounds like we better have Mike check that last page too.

Just got this back from Mike H.
<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

That is the free version.

You need to pay for the change. ; )<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

I thought I was supposed to make money on these deals, snicker!!!!!

Bryan,

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas and a half'a pac'a cigarettes...it's dark...and we're wearing sunglasses...."

"HIT IT!"

Steve... you been to one'a my band's shows?
(kinda sounds like it...
...next up- Picking Up The Pieces by Average White Band...)

Charlie-
Nice find on the boat, interior looks like it's had a little updates, and it seems pretty clean by the pix. I guarantee you:
Resistance is Futile... it will EAT YOU ALIVE! :-}

(just because it's a boat...)

but drop me a note if you need assistance, advice, etc., on the engine/drive system)
BTW... #1 rule on auction boats: assume that the engine has been frozen full of water. It's almost always true...

#2 rule for all outdrives- remove, inspect seal surfaces, drain all gear lubes, refill, pressure test before using. Long-stored seals tend to survive about 20 hours' run time before surface corrosion strips 'em, then the drive tends to pump itself dry, and gears become weldment...
<at the worst possible moment>
<without incling of warning>
<when you're many miles from the trailer>
<when the weather is rapidly declining>
<when you're broke>
<and the roller dam is just downstream a few hundred feet>
<and there's a towboat bearing down on you>
<and...and...and...>

Latest posts

Back