• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 11, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hugh, just catching up from a weekend out of town and saw that pic of the donkey. I've got 6 donkeys here at home to keep me from having to mow the pasture. And over the weekend I was at a MULE show! So if you guys want a few more pics ...

Pat L.

Question---Sometime back or last fall, somebody made, and also a picture of a grass catcher on a CC, would like to see it again, also they had the kind of blades?

Art R,
You talkin about this one?
21481.jpg

If so, it's mine. I can't tell ya what the high lift blades came from though, it was a mix and match type of thing in a room full of blades. I just took ones that were close to the right length, cut them down, balanced them and away I went.

Found a good use for my un-used weight set!!!
With 5, 10 and 20 lb weights I can go from 5 to 35 lbs.
Pictures not the greatest though, sigh.
21484.jpg

21486.jpg

21485.jpg

Oh yea, you know what happens when you throw your hand up at an auction!!!!!!!!
21488.jpg

Not to bad for 40 bucks though. 140 Horse Mercruzier and a super EZ-Loader trailer to boot, LOL

Charlie, wow only $40! Umm, before too long you're going to have to add on to your storage building.......

Kraig,
I've got the stuff settin here to add 24 feet on the north side, and a 7ft. leantoo overhang on the west side, sigh! I need to get the stuff out of the barn home anyway, LOL

I think yellow and white would be much better than than brown. But then you'd have to redo the seats to match.

Ok guyslong time no see. Its matt and for some reason im putting money into making this 122 a plowing machine strictly. So does anyon have a date for the next plowday ive been out of the loop for a while.

Matt, welcome back! Plow Day V8 Saturday October 23 at the Blunier farm.

Charlie-
I'd say do it. It looks better like that. 'Course, you'll have more into the paint than you do the boat!
roflol.gif

Is the lift bar to the upper cast piece on the 149 and 782 3-point hitches the same? I thought the 149 lift bar was bent and the 782 lift bar was straight. But then I seen a photo of a red bent lift bar, and figured red paint was only on the 82 series. So now I'm confused.

Also is the pin hitch plate the same on all the IH Cub Cadets (NF, WF, 82's)?

Digger:
No movement inside the rings with the hub on. I thought about adding some weather-stripping if it does in the future. BTW nice find on the boat.
thumbsup.gif

Back