• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 02, 2004

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone for the washer info!
Just picked up some ball joints from LOWE'S, forgot to look for washers though!!

I hope all my fellow Florida Cubbers fair well through the storm.

21283.jpg

OK, Do we have a taker that would slide a haben mower under their original to see about the fit???? There has to be a couple of originals with a front pto out there. I cannot remember who might have both. 7hp should be enough to run one nicely.

Jerry-
This picture was just sent to me by a friend.
21287.jpg

As you can see, someone has welded some extra bracketry on it, but that will be cut off.

From this picture it looks like it could fit as the back of it could be cut shorter, but a provision would have to be made for the Original's lack of a PTO.

Art, I think Paul Bell has an original with the pto setup. Maybe more than one. What would be nice to know is the line up of the front axel related to the pto pulley. when compairing this to a narrow frame I don't know if there is much difference. I would still like to find a pto for an original. Have a notion to graft on a spare one from my burnt 100.
Got my haben from Bob Necker and it is a bit different than a standard one for a cub. However it is in great shape with little use.

Jerry B.: I have a PTO on my Original. When I installed mine there were only 2 parts NLA and they werte easy parts to fabicate{the angle #22 on the left side and the triangle shaped handle #4}. The main item, the leaver(#21) that pushes the PTO was still available from Madsons. I use mine all the time as I cut my grass with my Mott mower. The mott has a clutch but you can't reach it without getting off the tractor.
I hope I can find the parts page out of the CPE-2. If you can't read the parts page E-mail me and I will scan it for you.
21289.jpg

Rich King, thanks for the heads up about Home Depot. I think I'd seen someone mention it on here before, but your posting motivated me to stop by and check. My Cub Cadets now have a new cultivator and box blade to pull around. I got the last box blade, but they had several cultivators left. So it's not too late!!

Art, Jerry said he bought it from Bob N., perhaps it's one of these.
21291.jpg

Kraig-
It CAN'T be one of those, that picture has a <font color="119911">JD</font> in it.
happy.gif

I could use a measurement from somebody. I'd like to cut the engagement lever from a wide frame creeper to use in a narrow frame. Does someone have a length for me?
Thanks Dan

But . . . Anyway . . . . .
I found out that you can make a 406 Haban Sickl-Mo look like this and the brown truck will pick it up.
<center>
21298.jpg

21299.jpg
</center>

Did I here Bob go "Ho Ho Ho"?
21301.jpg

21302.jpg

I believe I am better looking than Bob...

Hi guys! anyone know what what happened to the ihREGISTRY.COM?

Hey Bob, Sorry to get your name into the green stuff. Was that my/your red haben in the pictures? I just didn't need one for a deere.
Did anyone have any info on how early haben built their mowers for cub?
Kraig, That does look just like the WHITE haben that I traded Bob for. It hangs up in the rafters of my shed now.Cutter teeth were never sharpened, Very nice shape.

Latest posts

Back