• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through June 19, 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well-maintained IH 582 Cub Cadet. $750 OBO. Newer seat, tires, and battery. Rebuilt steering gearbox. 18 HP B&S I/C engine. Comes with 44GT deck (original deck may also be available). Includes operators manual, service manual, parts catalog and an extra set of blades.

88363.jpg

New Repro 100 102, 122 Steering wheel-$55 plus shipping , REPRO Steering Caps-$25 shipped
-NEW KOHLER Command 25hp Carbs-$120 shipped
-NEW KOHLER Command Starter for 18-27hp-$110 shipped
-KOHLER Command 18hp, 20hp, 25hp Blocks, Parts
-NICE usuable 70/100 wiring harness, push button -$45 shipped
-NF Deck brackets and mule drive for early style two blade deck mounting kit-$75 OBO plus shipping
-Narrow Frame 3-Point minus lower bracket-$60 plus shipping or $65 with lift pin plus shipping
OR $80 with bracket for 1x6, 1x7 series plus shipping
-1x6,1x7 Upper Frame 3-point bracket-$25 shipped
-582, 1606 3 pin driver-$32 shipped
-1606 complete wiring harness, should fit 582-with swithces and shipping-$30
-Original Brake Band-good shape-$30 shipped
-7 hp Air Cleaners-$20 shipped
-7hp Rebuildable carbs-email, several available
-Nf 10hp gas tank, clean inside, one minor flaw-$30 shipped
-NF Hydro relief spring and handle-$12 shipped
-WF Hydro Relief spring and handle still in tunnel Cover-$20 shipped
-Hydro lift out of QL, NO pump-$65 plus shipping or will seperate cylinder, valve etc
-1440 muffler-$30 shipped
-1440, 2160, 2165 PTO Clutches-$65 shipped
-NF Clutch/Drive shaft covers, Solid-$25 shipped or Vented-$20 shipped
-Rebuildable style 44, 50 A and C deck spindles, 3 for $85 shipped or $35 each shipped
-New 44, 50 A, C deck spindle-$110 shipped
-44 Deck cover, nice yellow in color $35 shipped
-4x8 New Tri Ribs Tires-$45/pair plus shipping
-Bunch of Misc engine sheet metal, Mag 18, Briggs 16, Briggs 14 Vanguard
-Cub 72 with 8hp engine, smokes no fenders or extras-$200

Transportation available for parts/tractor to the Ft Wayne, INDIANA Area on Saturday July 5 or to the Cincinnati,OHIO/Northern Kentucky area on July 11-12. Gas money for delivery of tractor will be needed since I will have to pull a trailer!!! Pictures available, Any questions email me at [email protected] or 937-638-2003 from 3:30pm to 8:30 EASTERN time WEEKDAYS

I also have a couple NOS INTERNATIONAL 482/582 Plastic Dashs in IH BOX, International on the dash-NLA $75 shipped

The NEW Repro steering wheel is spoken for pending payment!!! Thanks

Cub 102, Creeper, Headlights and Grote tail light with good lens, helper spring, super NICE Hood I installed after I bought it. Runs great with no smoke, steering wheel in rough shape as usual-$500 OBO, Weights NOT includedd-Add a Point for $50

Wf Creeper, Shifts good-$185 shipped

Most of the parts still available from July 3, multiple items may recieve a discount!!! Possible delivery of 72 or 102 to Cincinnati Ohio Area July 10-12 for some gas money!!!
image{102-1}
image{102-3}
88555.jpg
88556.jpg

I've got a lot of stuff that needs to go, because I'm stock-piling more and more parts almost daily.
-Fully redone 71 (has 10hp motor that needs a .010 rebore. All else nice including new governor) Still runs and cuts great. $800 obo(let's talk)
-Still have Cub Cadet 129. Now has a new battery and everything gone through by me. Runs and cuts nice and has nice rear 8.50 ags and perfect hydro. $450 obo
-complete wf 3pt. hitch $75/$100 shipped to door
-Brinly 10" plow. $100
+129 with 3pt. and plow for $600
-6x12 ags. Weather cracked, but hold air and get job done. I sand-blasted and painted rims nice. $75.00
-Also I'm letting the 169 sit, so nice 50" deck and snowblade all for $800 I've got the motor running real nice now and have spent some good money on this thing recently. Cut a lot with it this spring, but always stick with the Lo-Boy. Someone else needs to enjoy.
-Selling for Grandma. Cub Cadet 125. This was "always" kept inside. Second owner. All original paint is very nice. Sheet metal superb and dash tin and tires are perfect. I took motor apart and know that it needs bored, but all else seems good in there. I put back together and last ran 1 year ago. All original. Restoration mower. $275
More stuff to come and serious inquirers email for any pics.}

1967 Cub Cadet 123 hydro.Comes with a snow plow and mower deck.This is a nice clean original!It has light surface rust,and original decals.NOT all beat up,VERY nice metal.It's been sitting 2-3yrs. and will need a battery and carb cleaning.It must go as i have too many projects and NO time.Located in West Suffield CT 06093.$399! 413-218-1901

38in. NF mower deck.The deck and components were NEW,not restored,NEW 5 yrs. ago.It was used for 2 seasons,then put in the shed.Located in West Suffield CT 06093.Please call 413-218-1901.$350-b/o trade for WF 129 stuff???

The wf 3 point hitch is definitely gone!!!! and probably the 129 Cub Cadet. All other stuff looks to be for sale still. I'm willing to talk to move some stuff or would still like to trade for a 70/100 in any condition.

I'm trying to plan a trip tothe Youngstown, OHIO / Western PA Area possibly next weekend, Tractors and parts below Available for delivery in that area!!!!

-Cub 102 with creeper, headlights and Grote tail light and spring assist, runs great-$450 DELIVERED up toward Youngstown Ohio/Western PA area!!!!! Pictures below
-Qa 42 snowblower-$60 Delivered if needed!!!
-Serveral other Cub rollers for parts-email with possible delivery!!!
-Engines, shortblocks, rebuildable engines-Delivery available-email me
-Cub 72 with 8hp engine, smokes no fenders or extras-$200 Delivery possible!!!

I'm on vacation starting today through next weekend, email me with you needs or possible delivery up to the Youngstown, Oh/Western Pa area for large items!!! May consider hauling some items back from that area if necessary, email me

International Harvester garden/lawn tractor mower deck, 38 inch, I am told it fits narrow body models, solid mount, with cast corners may fit model #s: 70, 71, 72, 73, 100 & possibly 102, some rust through near one wheel mount (mount has not moved). Also told it fits, "early models 70-100 122,102, that looks like a pin on deck (it is) not a quick attach." Akron, OH, 330 864 4093 [email protected] See picts for condition, $150.00
board-post.pl
board-post.pl

Back