• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 24, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darryl,
Looks great!
Post away, we like pics and info too.
thumbsup_old.gif

Darryl - Looks good
64642.gif

I know Kraig and I will take all the pics you can send
drool.gif

Looks more like "BIG CUB" to me
buttrock.gif

Thanks for the nice comements. I've been a cub cadet crazy for many years and its nice to talk to you all...I'll post some more pics soon.a few yeas ago I built 2 auxilary mowers. cub 85 rider/chopped off the front-end/mounted 42"deck.pull one on each side of 1450/cuts 10foot 6 inches at a time. I'll post a pic if thats ok..

Darryl, that thing is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! how do you steer it? individual wheel braking? I'll bet it is fun to ride!

Here are a few more shots of my 1650-4
Hope to meet some of you at Montrose,MN on sept 22....Thanks, Darryl
64733.jpg

64734.jpg

64735.jpg

64736.jpg

Hey Darryl, do the drive shaft directions of the hydros spin in the same directioin(clockwise looking at the diff from the drive shaft input) or did you have change the direction of one of the hydros? Did you need to flip the ring gear in the front diff? Sweet tractor, does it pull well? Are there any sycronization probs?

Here are the photos of Darryl Schmidt's cool 4x4 articulated Cub.

65533.jpg

65534.jpg

65535.jpg

65536.jpg

65537.jpg

65538.jpg

Here's a link to a video I took of Darryl's articulated. I asked him how it handles uneven ground so he drove it up onto a rock, only rock we could find close by, to show me and a few other guys how the articulation worked. I think Darryl was afraid he might run over Vince Thomley's leg, I however think that might have been an even better demonstration.
roflol.gif

Video Clip

Charlie, thanks for making the link!

Latest posts

Back