• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 01, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care what it costs...I get 40 mpg on the highway! <font size="-2">But we don't have anything even close to $3.03 More like $3.39</font>

Fuel prices are droppin. They must be using up some of the old stuff. LOL!

231319.jpg

Art nice picture

$3.43 on the west side of Rockford, IL

my gas users

94 silverado 4x4 5.7liter 175,000 -- 9 to 15 mpg
98 grand caravan 3.0 liter 172,000 -- 19 to 21 mpg
00 saturn sl1 1.9 liter 179,000 -- 30 to 33 mpg

Well, we really can't do anything about gas prices as they are not discovering any new alternative sources for fuel while the demand shoots up the roof. Though the major oil players seems like putting an end on whatever advancements they get with new sources.

I just hope that we can start going electric with this, but that still consumes some level of oil but not directly.

$3.87
happy.gif
"Protecting the Environment Pennies at a Time".

Latest posts

Back