• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through September 01, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kweaver

displayname
KENtuckyKEN
Wednesday, August 31, 2011 - 09:29 pm:

Kentucky Avg
3.618 going up

Kentucky Avg Now
3.668 and STILL going up

Fifty cents in seven hours

Kentucky Avg Now
3.676 and STILL going up

THIS IS CRAZY !!

It's starting to rain in the Gulf so they're shutting down oil rigs ...

Paid $3.89 for ULSD #2 this morning for my somewhat larger smoker and noticed gas was $3.72 per gallon here in east central Wisconsin!! Frustrating!

Filled up in Stillwater, MN this morning. The price was $3.73 for regular unleaded.

I missed the drop !

Kentucky Avg

but it's going back UP

Gas is still at 3.46 here. been there for 4 weeks now. Non ethanol which is what i use in everything at 3.49.

$3.75 here, I p[aid $3.69 in Union Grove, WI. yesterday. At least it's going in the right direction.

$3.87 locally, $3.47 in Bangor (150 miles +- south). No politicians crying out, anymore. Got an email from our congressperson asking for a donation the same day the local newspaper said she's worth 9 million. Duh. God Bless America!
happy.gif

Frank - If you don't mind me asking , How much did you donate ?

Henderson , Ky just dropped to $3.15

I don't care how much horsepower you have you can't outrun a radio or a bullit.

OMG, I get white knuckles when I get my little Honda to do 70mph with a 160hp. So I'll sit back watch the guys with bigger gonads take that wagon for a sporty ride. Hope it has multiple air-bags!

To get back on topic ... I don't know why Allen got us off topic ...

$3.30 here today

Back