• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Archive through November 22, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!No fall turkey season here,but I did shoot my limit of dove this morning!Got home,drove the 128 til my wife got mad;it sure runs great after I replaced the head gasket,cleaned the plethora of carbon off the head and valves,and started using MMO!Thanks to all for your help!
err.gif

Myron,

Would you happen to have a picture or an exploded view of each of those clutches? Pictures are worth a thousand words you know. I think I understand what you are explaining, just can't put the discriptions with the picture!

Thanks!

Charlie,

That post about the hillside guage is makin' my head explode. I use the "Pucker factor" guage. When you say to yourself WTF am I doing here, head it down hill and park it. Just joking, better safe than sorry. I had the misfortune of finding out the hard way about a tooooo steep slope with a CAT. BTDT!!

Jim Storma...And direct from the Cub Cadet Service Manuals comes:

1)Type 1 with bent-end Tri-springs:
46008.jpg

2) Type 2A with flat-end tri-springs (no blade brake):

46009.jpg

3) Type 2B with flat-end tri-springs with Blade brake:
46010.jpg

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Hey KENtuckey...Good to see your still out there..
Is'nt it time to fire up the Yule time Pin Tool maker????
worthy.gif

I've been really good and a new one is on my list..
drool.gif

Charlie regarding your slope gauge...oops, I think I have mowed more than 15 degrees (more like 40...lol). I used to be scared to death of hills with lawnmowers, now it isn't as bad.

46015.jpg

Does anyone out there have one of these?? I bet it will out plow our Cubs...lol. I think im gonna have alot of fun with it.
46016.jpg

Also, does anyone have any info on this little jewel?? It is the only one I have ever seen made by the brand Jeralco from fair

46017.jpg

Kendell, Charlie, Tom, Tedd - I've tackled a rather sizable hill this summer - side to side - with minimal pucker factor using turfs. I shift my body and lean into the slope and haven't had a problem. I do wait until the afternoon to make sure the grass is dry.

Hope everyone didn't eat too much. Finally got to try the tiller today...These are great! I don't know how we got along without it.

46020.jpg

Latest posts

Back