• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through February 14, 2007

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G Coleman:

Yup......Someone did...........
biggrin.gif

51746.jpg

Glen C.
There was one on here a long time ago. But on this forum, it's been pretty much the norm to be as correct as possible when adding pieces to our Cubs and not cobble stuff together just to make it work.
It's called pride of ownership and keeping the tradition alive, IMHO.
See Roland's pic below.

Jeff, Lee, thanks!
happy.gif

Don B., I wish they were longer too, but those were taken on an old Sony Mavica that recorded to a floppy disk, and that's as long a video as it would take. If we ever get any snow to use the 125 and QA42 on this year I'll see if I can get my wife to come out again with the new Sony.
happy.gif

On that brochure page that KENtucky posted below anyone notice the several odd "things" on or not on that 1x5?
dunno.gif
I'll give ya all some time then I'll post another photo from that brochure that show's some interesting things about it.

Kendell, The photo archives go back to February 1999.
happy.gif

Charlie, Roland, I took that photo of that poor Cub with the ugly homemade cab. (BTW, THAT WAS NOT MY CUB) When I posted it a guy on the forum from the St. Paul, MN area recognized it and where it was setting for sale at a consignment shop. He contacted me and as a result we have become good friends, I later sold him a Cub Cadet and he was instrumental along with another good friend in the "K4K" deal. What a wonderful forum.
beerchug.gif

I wonder if either of them are watching, perhaps they will post.
happy.gif

Wild Bill - Yes they are to costly for me. I can't afford to buy toys for my 2166. Does that make you better than me ? I think NOT since you're trying to say that I shouldn't own a cub because I'm not well off. You want to say anything else to me on the topic you can call me. My phone number is on the last Pin Tool pic that's in the Machine Shop. Don't call today though because I am waiting on a phone call from the FBI and the Governor's office.

Charlie,
I know you don't want this on here and I agree but he's pushing the wrong guy.

Kraig- Plus my cousin ended up buying that ugly piece of junk and thankfully I can now say that it has donated many parts to help keep some decent looking Cub Cadets running for many more years. Someone out there has that cab on their Cub Cadet right now!

Kendell, I just checked my archives and found where you posted that photo:

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

By Kendell Ide (Kide) on Thursday, April 22, 1999 - 08:02 pm:

Bryan - here's the QA-38/129 taken about 3 weeks ago. This was in the back yard with everything from 2' deep drifts down to bare yard (freak spring snow). After I used the word "deep" I realized that could have various meanings to different readers... I get about a 30' loft with the motor running normal speed.<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

KENtuck,
Won't do no good for Mac to work here. We don't have any phones here at JD. We just holler real loud.
jawdrop.gif

Nick, that's right! I had forgotten about that. A third forum connection to that Cub.
beerchug.gif

Kraig - right off it looks like the cub was "air dropped" into it's tracks. No sign of the front wheels cutting the snow.

I should correct my statement about that Cub with the homemade cab. I had called the cab ugly but it actually was quite well made, it was the Cub that was ugly due to the relocated fuel tank and various other, ahem, modifications that were done to it. I wish I had taken more photos of it.

Latest posts

Back