• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through November 09, 2006

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man! That was some wet heavy crap today!
I finally gave up on the 149 and brought out the 1450 with the blade.
44180.jpg

44181.jpg

Thanks Charlie!Now another silly question.Anybody know the dimensions of the spacer for the lift bar to 3pt.lift?Bought a used assembly but didn't get any hardware with it.Thanks!
dunno.gif

Game plan for snow removal this winter is Dad's '51 M with His loader. It has the 7 ft wide snow bucket. Son & I bolted on 900# of rear wheel weights a week ago. The chains are in the back of the truck from Labor Day still. The M has power steering....My Super H doesn't. That's the only difference between the two of them..... and about 20 more HP for the M. I bet there isn't 500# difference between the two weight wise. 3 pair of weights on the M but no fluid, two pair of weights on the Super H plus 500# of fluid per rear tire.
Sounds like the Cubbies all get to rest this winter.
ihrotate.gif

i sent the email, the format i sent to u i think is jpg. Maybe it will work differently for you. You should get the 2 emails any second but the one has 3 pics. Just try to upload the email that only has 1 pic
jeff

I agree wild bill, if the plow is set up correctly it will dig in and plow good without poping the front end to the right into another furrow, he needs to check his plow alignment and plow share alignment in relation to the rest of the plow frame. I have had Dale Merkle tune my plows and I can plow with just one pair IH weights on my 72, no extra front end weight, I had a cat 0 on my JD330 diesel, same class as a 782d, and had no problem pulling a 12" brinly, never once wanted to jump furrows or have the plow keep popping out of the ground, but then it was tuned in a seperate area the night before the main plow event. Once you know what do to, you can almost set up a plow to a tractor, without actualy plowing, than all you have to do is fine tune. Cheers Mike

All that snow last month in Buffalo and no one was prepared. But I'm ready now. Got a new companion for my '63 original project too.

44198.jpg

Funny thing though, the model 70 is as old as I am but for some reason it looks better than I do.

Latest posts

Back