• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through March 04, 2005

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just figured out how Kraig comes up with all the stuff he post here on a daily basis so fast!!!!!!!!!
FREE of CHARGE I might add!
26159.jpg

Shoot! In my haste to have fun at Art's expense, I made a fool of myself. I hate when that happens. I don't care what you guys say, the fronts on the 782D just look wrong!
stupid.gif

Tyler T.
Back on 3/5 you asked about the wire plow. It works very well. Of course I am only using it to bury a single, small guage wire, very shallow,1-2".It is for the invisible dog fences. It works best with more weight on it (my son). The guage wheel is adjustable and is used to set the depth. Don't think it would pull the plow much deeper or with larger wire. Hard to make it turn, if the cutter wheel is set very deep. That is also my 1450 with the cannon attached, it works GREAT also. Ed

Do you have any more spec. on the cannon. What did you use and what is your propellant? Thanks Tyler

Well my winter loader project is starting to take shape.
26165.jpg

26166.jpg

26167.jpg

Now with just a few more parts it should be ready for its test run.

Tyler T.
The cannon with my 1450 is just a NOISE maker, no projectiles. Made from a propane bottle, some large electrical conduit, a nipple and cap from a muzzle loader, and a little shot of acetelyne. Makes one very loud roar. Acetelyne is VERY dangerous. Probably shouldn't say any more on here about the cannon, this is tractor web site. Will be glad to share more photos and info with you when I return home next week. My email address is available on here. Ed

does anyone know what the piece looks like that fits on the raise and lower handle for the rod to go into for a snowblower or plow its for a 582 special ih cubcadet if so could you send me a pic please im not sure what it looks like

Thought I'd check in once. Picked up my rebuilt K321 yesterday. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to yank the pesky K341 out of the 129 and replace it with a K321 until such time as I can convert the whole mess over to the 1450 roller I've got sitting here patiently awaiting its next lease on life.

Spent yesterday tinkering with mower decks. I was able to create two nice 44" decks out of the pieces and parts lying around. Got one of them mounted on the 129 so I'm ready anytime the grass is.

Took the blade off of the 318 to prepare it for Travis' plow day. That single act is certain to bring snow to Eastern Iowa in abundance.

later,
Keith

KEITH - I took the snow blower & chains off the CC Sunday. Put the Ag tires on with plenty of weights. No snow yet, except for a flurry yesterday but the temps DID drop 45 degrees as a result. Ground is a little too hard still to plow up here inside the Cheddar Curtain.

Charlie p.
Looking back at the earlier post, I now see the hydraulic pump and control assembly that drives the post hole digger. I guess I crossed the line for (sale/wanted) items. I accept my punishment. I will be more careful in the future. Thanks for editing out the bad parts and not zapping the entire post.
David in Dayton, TX

Jonathan-

The lettering on the first production <FONT COLOR="ff0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="000000">H</FONT> Cub Cadet tractors which are affectionately referred to on this site as "original" are not "fonts" that are available "off-the-shelf" of graphic tools commonly found in consumer computer graphic applications.
There are available from several of the sponsors very accurate reproductions of this graphic. These are faithful repros of the original blueprint and factory specified colors.

<center>
26172.gif
</center>

And as we all know, there's no such thing as a free font
wink.gif

Or maybe we don't all know...

Fonts are, by and large, copyrighted and are licensed to those that provide them. Companies such as ITC, Linotype and Agfa own the fonts and software vendors pay a royalty to be able to provide those companies' fonts in their software.

Thus, even if these fonts WERE available with some kind of software, they wouldn't be ours to share.

Hi Guys Im using whats left of I beleive to be a 1963 cadet 100(front axle, transaxle and drive shaft) to build a little home made tractor. What I need to know is what size(Dia) was the drive pully on the stock engine that went to the drive shaft? Thanks Bob

Bob R.
I could be wrong ( someone correct me if I am ) but the 100 cub was a direct drive-shaft driven, with a clutch,tractor not belt drive there for there is no pully on the engine to drive shaft.
Only the CC orginals where a belt drive to drive shaft.
As far as the size I don't know, I haven't had the luck to own a cc orginal as of yet.

Lonny -

Check the chart at www.ihcubcadet.com - Originals were built into 1963 and 70/100s were built starting in 1963. So it's possible...

Bob R. -

Why not check with one of our sponsors for the proper pulley, new or used?

Since Charlie doesn't understand the context...

...it's possible that Bob R actually DOES have an Original. Perhaps with 100 decals on the hood. Surely we've all seen such abominations...

Guess we'll never know unless Bob R. coughs up some pics or more information.

Latest posts

Back